Become a Patron!

Oh no , mixed 100% PG with nic and 100% VG and shaked like hell .....

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I now have a very cloudy looking mixture , waiting for it to clear , still waiting ...waiting .it's only clear on the bottom.

I think i Ffff up people , now suffering from deep depression.

AyeJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It will clear, you just made an unflavored ejuice is all. If you mixed equal parts, just take the MG/ML of nic you had and cut in half to determine the new MG/ML

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Depression seems to have lifted a bit , thanks folks.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
When I make a base, then shake it, it always looks like a big glass of milk for a bit. No worries for ya.

Side note--- AyeJay, likin' the new avatar!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If ya look closely, you should see zillions of tiny bubbles that were created.
That's called Aeration, it's a good thing. :)

BubblesAlab.gif

Just like the 'ol fish tank Aerators, it brings oxygen into the mix which aides in steeping. As well, you want the stuff completely mixed together. I shake it until there are nothing but TINY bubbles, let it sit until they dissipate, Then do it again. :)

Of course, that process is better suited for having flavors in there, but you definitely want your Nicotine solution well-blended or you could run into pockets of straight 100mg nic when vaping - that would be bad.

skagit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If ya look closely, you should see zillions of tiny bubbles that were created.
That's called Aeration, it's a good thing. :)

BubblesAlab.gif

Just like the 'ol fish tank Aerators, it brings oxygen into the mix which aides in steeping. As well, you want the stuff completely mixed together. I shake it until there are nothing but TINY bubbles, let it sit until they dissipate, Then do it again. :)

Of course, that process is better suited for having flavors in there, but you definitely want your Nicotine solution well-blended or you could run into pockets of straight 100mg nic when vaping - that would be bad.

When I take my mixes off the paint shaker they look like that. I use heated rice first. Max VG But air is bad for nic.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When I take my mixes off the paint shaker they look like that. I use heated rice first. Max VG But air is bad for nic.

Hmm, so you don't steep your liquids?

Maybe because mainly vape tobaccos and use alcohol-based flavors mostly, but I have to steep stuff here. After mixing, they spend a full day uncapped with periodic shaking, then however long it takes capped up.

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
normal to look like that, it will clear up in some hours. no worry

skagit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, so you don't steep your liquids?

Maybe because mainly vape tobaccos and use alcohol-based flavors mostly, but I have to steep stuff here. After mixing, they spend a full day uncapped with periodic shaking, then however long it takes capped up.

I don't do tobacco flavors. I do steep most a couple days at least. For me a few round of rice cap off then paint shake while still warm and let rest. Works for me. I find everyone is different. What works for me, May not work for you. Like taste, Everyone is different.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Some of the flavors will cloud the base mix when you add them to your unflavored base as well. Citrus flavors I find are the ones that cloud up liquid the worst, they settle after a few hours undisturbed. Having to explain "Shake your juice" before use, and then when they call the shop 3 hours later "my juice looks like milk what'd you sell me." "Those are airbubbles, that's normal. If you leave it alone for a few hours it'll settle and those will disappear.

VU Sponsors