Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Plumejuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys, I am from team plume juice and vapecaviar.com, I just wanted to offer you guys in on our 48hour sale 150mls of juice for just 20.00!! This sale will only last 48 hours head over to vapecaviar.com and check out our flavor profile. We currently have over 30 flavors with everything from candy, dessert, to fruit and menthol. we also have a live chat to talk with us directly and instagram over at vapecaviar and plumejuice direct

thanks
-Plume Juice

Attachments

• websitepic 4.jpg
    websitepic 4.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 33

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You forgot tobaccos.... ;-)

Yep, people still vape those.

Plumejuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ahhhh lol I almost forgot! i started on tobaccos and once i kicked the cigs i lost my tobacco flavors!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, it is a different world..my 'tobaccos' can have fruit or any other flavors I wish.

I'm old I guess; the RY4's, French Pipe, Caramel Mocha and stuff like Captain are my ADVs. I mix things a lot though. Then again, I'm an evil DIY juice person. ;)

I'll throw Absinthe or Peach Pie into a pipe tobacco for the heck of it..lol...

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well, it is a different world..my 'tobaccos' can have fruit or any other flavors I wish.

I'm old I guess; the RY4's, French Pipe, Caramel Mocha and stuff like Captain are my ADVs. I mix things a lot though. Then again, I'm an evil DIY juice person. ;)

I'll throw Absinthe or Peach Pie into a pipe tobacco for the heck of it..lol...

Ya otter try some strawberry in your bacca. Not bad.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just ordered some juice from you all, Blue Cheesecake and Vanilla Custard Delight. I'm pretty sure I got ripped off by another vendor, over two weeks with no tracking updates, responses to email, phone, or website messaging, kinda bummed, I'm gonna have to call my bank at this point. I'm glad I found this deal, I'm in need of juice since my other order seems to not ever be coming, though I was charged. Looking forward to trying your juice. Great deals! Thanks.

Tuck

Member For 4 Years
I ordered some last night and changed my mind on the flavor. Emailed them to changet to blue cheesecake and the dude emailed me back one minute later saying no prob. Hope shipping is that fast hahahahahaha!!!!!

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I ordered some last night and changed my mind on the flavor. Emailed them to changet to blue cheesecake and the dude emailed me back one minute later saying no prob. Hope shipping is that fast hahahahahaha!!!!!
I haven't received shipping info, yet. I bet they're busy with this deal, I just hope I get mine by Saturday. I'm gonna start another thread about the company that dicked me. I called my bank today and they're taking care of me. I just need my juice, lol. Waiting over two weeks for something that should've taken 2-4 days screwed me.

Looking forward to this Plume Juice, especially now that I've gotten into dripping.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm really enjoying my Blue Cheesecake and Vanilla Custard Delight. Got em on Monday, I think the custard could use some steeping, but both are very tasty. USPS didn't update anything until it arrived in my state then was out for delivery. So, if that happens to anyone else don't worry.

Thanks for the great deal and juice, you have a return customer.

VU Sponsors