Become a Patron!

OBS Engine from HeavenGifts review

ckone180

Member For 4 Years
I won an OBS Engine from HeavenGifts. Shipping was fast. Christina, the representative of HeavenGifts, was very professional and contacted me quickly.

I will admit that the OBS Engine was not a product I was likely to purchase, as it is top airflow and I have not enjoyed any topper with too airflow. I have now learned that I shouldn't judge an item unless I try it myself.

The build quality is good. The drip tip is nice and comfortable and the filling port is a win, in my opinion. The bottom threading is difficult sometimes, wanting to cross-thread. The build deck uses hex key grub screws.

The package includes some twisted wire coils, so I installed those to start off. I had no issues securing the leads with the grub screws. Wicking was easy, simply cutting the cotton at deck height and covering the juice flow holes.

The actual vape experience was what surprised me. I cannot distinguish this RTA from side or bottom airflow RTAs. The dense vapor and flavor are about the same as I like from the Griffin 25 Plus and Boreas. I am actually pretty shocked by this, as all too airflow setups I have tried previously tended to provide muted and thin vapor. Not this one.

I have had no leaking from this RTA, and by design I'm not sure you can make it leak like a traditional RTA. I have flooded the build deck and wicks upon refilling, though a few vapes later it's back to normal. I can deal with that.

I would like to thank HeavenGifts, for not only the chance to win, but also for standing behind their giveaways. I would rate my experience with both, HeavenGifts and OBS Engine, 5 stars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors