Become a Patron!

Oasis Vape - A 7 flavor 1st look/review (Target Pro/iJoy Combo/Smok Spirals)

DDarko

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello, I'm new to VU and vaping in general and I thought I'd introduce myself by starting with a review of some juices by Oasis Vape. 1st a little background...I just started vaping about a month ago and I've been buying juices left & right trying to find a few that could be my ADVs but I've been having very little luck so far. So if anyone knows of any really good, sweet juices (budget or premium), I'd love to hear ur opinions. Anyway these were made on 1/31 so they probly need a lil time to steep but I did try a few since I heard others say they were good right OOTM. I am using 3 different tanks to get the best idea of the flavors, a Smok Spirals 0.3ohm, an iJoy Combo RDTA w/ dual fused Claptons at 0.18ohms and a Target Pro tank w/ 0.6ohm SS cCells all on a Target Pro mod from 20-65W. They are all 6-9mg nic and 80/20 VG/PG blend. So onto my opinions on the juices I've tried. So far only 1 of em is vapeable imho. The flavors I ordered were Zeus (+1 flavor shot), M-Bomb, KB Custard, Mystic Milk (+1 flavor), Nectar of the Gods, Boom Mix & Master Shake. I have smelled & tasted most of them so here are my 1st impressions.

~Zeus: This is the only flavor so far that I am able to vape. It's supposed to be like a graham cracker, creamy kind of juice and I do get that creamy graham kinda flavor & it's pretty good after just 3 days. So far I'd give it a 7/10.
~Mystic Milk: This is a strawberry cream flavor and honestly as of right now it's unvapeable. I tried it in my Combo RDTA and it has an awful chemical, cleaner type taste to it, perfumey almost and nothing like S&C. Def needs to steep I think. So far it's a 2/10 which I'm really disappointed by cuz S&Cs are my fav.
~Nectar of the Gods: also unvapeable with a harsh chemical flavor that's cool and sour. Def needs to steep but so far 2/10.
~KB Custard: so far it tastes nothing like custard. It's harsh on my throat and tastes kinda like what a wet dog smells like. Sad bcuz I love custards 1/10.
~Boom Mix: this is supposed to be like a banana cream or banana bread. At any rate it at least smells & tastes like banana and it's not bad but just not my cup of tea. I'd give it a 5/10, but again like all of these, I think it should steep for a week or 2.

I haven't had the chance to try the other flavors yet except the M-Bomb and I won't even say anything about that one yet cuz it was so bad I don't even want to mention it. I am going to give all of these a week or 2 to steep but so far I'm really disappointed cuz I heard great things about Oasis & they have AMAZING prices ($3 for 15ml, $5 for 30ml) and on Tuesdays they have 40% off so I got all 7 15ml juices for $18 shipped. I'm really really hoping these get better with time bcuz I have yet to find a juice that could be my ADV. I thought I'd be saving money not buying cigs but I'm spending even more trying to find a juice that I love. So far my fav juices have been Nutz and Milk & Honey from Cosmic Fog and Boss Reserve from Cuttwood. Nutz could be an ADV for me but it's being discontinued I believe and it's hard to find. I think I'll try some more Cosmic Fog, maybe VaporFi's Grand Reserve collection cuz I heard awesome things & I'd like to try some Suicide Bunny, The Schwartz & Beantown Vapor. Also I tried Unicorn Milk by Cuttwood & was expecting to love it cuz it's so popular plus I adored Boss Reserve and I love S&C but I think I must've gotten an expired or bad batch from a crappy site called BuyVapor. The other 2 juices I got from them, Nutz (which I normally love) and Euphoria both by Cosmic Fog were completely unvapeable so I think that was just a bad site to order from (their CF juices were in clear bottles & CF switched to black ones in 2/16 so they were at least 1yr old). I guess I'll stick with ElementVape, VaporDNA, DirectVapor and eliquid.c0m. If anyone else knows any good sites to get premium juice from besides giantvapes let me know please. Also I just ordered some premium juices from ejuicesteals and they were very inexpensive so I hope that was an ok site to order from. It had that lil notification thingy that said "John from NYC just bought Omega by Space Jam" etc so that seemed legit & they used shopify for checkout but I noticed afterwards that there was no address/# for them and I checked their scam rating afterwards to find they have a 26% trust rating so now I'm really nervous that I gave em my info. I believe they just opened 3mos ago so that could explain the rating cuz they're so new but I think I'll stick to well known sites from now on. If anyone has used them before please let me know. Thanks for taking the time to read this novel lol and I'll update when I've tried all the juices after letting em steep for awhile. Keep on vaping!!

P.S. Here's a list of every juice I've tried in the month I've been vaping.
Milk & Honey, Nutz, Sonset, Euphoria all by CF. Unicorn Milk & Boss Reserve. 5 flavors from the VapeMall (pb cup, trop breeze, strwbry shrtcke, pumpkin pie & RY4 V2 and all were awful), Beard Vape #64 (high hopes but didn't like it), Uncle Junk's Pink Meadows, Lighthouse's Cape Fear & Angels Gate, 5 MBV flavors (Moo Juice, Butter Pecan, Caramel candy, Banana nut bread, French toast- all were just ok to ehh), Drake's Punky Bruiser, Halo café mocha and Mr E's RY4. Out of all those the only ones I would buy again are Boss Reserve, Nutz, Unicorn Milk (I have to give it another shot) and Milk & Honey. Is it normal that I can't find a juice I really love among all that?

Vaping.Trucker

Member For 1 Year
I'll add a little to your review...

I picked up 6 juices from them last week. 5 of the 6 are now in the cupboard until at least April after all the ones I opened had ZERO flavor. 1 was chucked in the can and poured out.

-Dreamsicle (in the garbage) tastes like the stick your popsicle comes on.
-Griffins Milk (needs steeping) all I could taste was slight graham cracker
-Mellow Charms (needs steeping) slight aftertaste of cereal
-Refried Ice Cream (needs steeping) can't even remember the taste
-Birthday Suits (unopened)
-Mystic Milk (unopened)

All 1.2mg in 80/20.

VU Sponsors