Become a Patron!

Nude Nicotine's "Tobacco" flavoring (N.E.T.)

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have bought so many tobacco flavors and threw them out. They almost all taste like perfume, nuts, fruit or flowers.... everything but tobacco. No matter how long they steep or how little I use. (FlavorWest USA Tobacco Blend is a pretty good exception.)

Then I saw my favorite supplier of nicotine base has their own flavorings. What makes their "Tobacco" so good, is it's a N.E.T. -- an extraction of actual tobacco leaves -- minus all the crap and carcinogens. Just pure flavor. It's the only true tobacco flavor I have ever vaped aside from my own NETs, but my NETs are 'dirty' (i.e. they taste great but probably have lots of unwanted chemicals in them). But Nude Nic is a lab, so they extract all the junk out!

They also make an "Island Tobacco" and a "Honey Tobacco" -- also NETs. The HT is very good too. (Never tried the Island.)

I mix it at a ratio of 3% and it's perfect. If you're looking for real tobacco flavor, this is the one. But be warned... it WILL spoil you! Ever since I got it all my other flavors are sitting idle. I just keep filling my subtank and adding a few drops of TFA Caramel flavoring. Delish!

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU, "11."

You can add to your list Inawera (INW) tobaccos, all of which are NETs. I just sampled a couple from a recent Hangsen order and could detect none of the 'off' flavors you describe. This is as good atime as any to try them as BuyHangsen.com is closing shop so get 'em while you can.

Good luck and have fun on your journey!

VU Sponsors