Become a Patron!

Not inhaling as much?

kennjbroas

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Bought the joytech evic vt about a few days ago.. Im experiencing not as much smoke as i was before. Nothing seems to be clogged thru the air holes. Vents are open all the way.. Is it my coil? Need some help.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The tiny vent holes can be ever so slightly clogged you can't see it I use tooth pick to ream them out. Also after a few days or weeks pending on situation the coil will get gunked up and will lead to less VAPE. Be sure all connections are clean and dry.

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As the coil needs cleaning/ replacing it will start putting out less vapor... If you haven't changed juice and that battery has a good charge then I'd suspect the coil to need some attention...

kennjbroas

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Would you guys recommend cleaning the coil or replacing it?

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just cleaned all of my old coils... so far have only vaped on one of them and it's giving great results... I just soaked them in hot tap water for about 2 hours with just a couple of drops of dawn... just make sure you rinse the hell out of them after the soaking to get all of the soap out of them. Then let them dry for quite awhile before putting them back into service...
I've got the temperature controlled istick 40w so I just turned the temperature down to 350 so I wouldn't burn the cotton and pulsed it for a bit to get all of the water out...

I've also heard of people using Everclear or Vodka to soak them and the tank parts in for cleaning... Don't use rubbing alcohol...

VU Sponsors