Become a Patron!

Noob Question

DaCubs14

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello, so i recently upgraded to a Aspire CF SUB battery with Kangertech Sub tank Nano from using a Aspire CF VV battery and a kangertech EVOD 2 dual coil tank. After buying this new set up i figured i'd get better cloud production, but i'm not and my less powerful vape has a bigger hit. So i'm wondering what i'm doing wrong? I've used all the different air flow options and it's just a weak hit. The flavor is good and that's about it.

Thank you!

jarredv10

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry I know this has nothing to do with your question. But I'm new to this app and can't figure out how to post on the timeline. To ask question or start my own conversation. Can you advise me please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The aspire CF sub ohm battery just puts out a straight 4.2V fully charged (its like a mech). What Ohm coils are you using? at .5 Ohm the vape should be good, my Kanger subtank Mini puts out quite well at .5 ohms. FYI, you can use a .3 Ohm coil on the CF.

Last edited:

DaCubs14

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm using the OOC coils that came with it. I have not tried to change the coil yet so i'm wondering maybe it's just a bad one.

DaCubs14

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I should add that when hitting the power button there is alot of crackling going on.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors