Become a Patron!

Noob needing input

So a while back I bought my first vape, just a kanger evod. Something to start me out on and get used to the vendors, shops, tanks, batteries etc.. From reading threads on here ice learned a good little bit. So today my friend gave me his old box mod. A Smok X Pro M36. Not even upgraded to the M35. Not worried about that quite yet. But I'm just now getting used to the variable wattage and such.

What I need help with is what's the best tank for it for flavor and vapor? Flavor is more important. But the flavor its giving off now blows (no pun intended). I've tried multiple flavors, ones I used in the Evod and with this they all have a shitty flavor. Like a vanilla extract or something. I've cleaned it and it seems like the tank just isn't doing it. So best tank to use with it? And go easy on me, I'm still even learning the difference between clearomizers, atomizers and cartomizers and such. Any help is much appreciated.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

TasteMyToast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd say get a nautilus, or nautilis mini. Coils are cheap, and give you pretty good flavor at low watts. Just make sure to use high pg juices, high vg just doesn't wick well in it.

I can definitely agree with the majority, the nautilus and nautilus mini give fantastic flavor, my wife loves hers and I steal a few hits from her from time to time. If want to get into building your own coils but still have the option of using a prebuilt coil, go with a kanger sub tank.

VU Sponsors