Become a Patron!

Nolavapes

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
a0c91093d988452fb380dba278689f64.jpg

So this company has unique flavors that are based on Louisiana foods such as cafe au lait, king cake ,absinthe, mint julep ,pralines, Bananas Foster and beignet.

Basically I want to try them all and I probably will since they're only $5 but I started out with the king cake.

it's really hard to describe but it tastes like King Cake. There's cinnamon , icing glaze , and colored sugar sprinkles. It's certainly a unique flavor! I already liked it but it's almost too sweet and makes me a little nauseous so I'm hoping it smooths out with a steep for week or two

Www.nolavape.com

Last edited:

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't know why I got bananas Foster cuz I normally hate banana flavored ejuice. I do however love bananas Foster. The Rum caramel brown sugar taste is definitely there. The banana taste is definitely there. I kinda like this one but it has to steep. The king cake definitely tasted authentic but I'm not a hundred percent sure about the bananas Foster only because the banana has that artificial banana eliquid flavor

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anyway next on my list is probably the cafe au lait because I'm trying to figure out how the hell they can manage to make it a chicory flavored coffee and steamed milk

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I also forgot I was going to order the beignet along with the cafe au lait so I can pretend I'm in the French Quarter at Cafe Du Monde

VU Sponsors