1. CBD USERS: THE MIGHTY VAPORIZER GIVEAWAY!

VU IS MOVING - EXPECT A BUMPY RIDE FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS :)

NO NIC VAPERS??

Discussion in 'Ejuice / Flavor Discussions' started by NoNicNick, Mar 10, 2015.

1. NoNicNick

NoNicNick Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    That would be me. Is it you? Have you found no nic satisfaction? I'm still searching for the right spice or herb. Have you found it?

2. Kendall

Kendall Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    I quickly went to no nic and love it. Mt. Baker is my favorite place to order from and there are many flavors I like. My only problem is I went from addicted to cigs to addicted to buying eliquid.

Rin Vapes likes this.
  3. jnslprd

jnslprd Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    There is always Diacetyl for that special spice. If you are down to no nic why risk it?

4. Woodsman

Woodsman Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I thought I was having some diacetyl in my Suicide Bunny, but sounds like I wasn't.
    [[Lately there’s been some rumors that Suicide Bunny was “chock full of diacetyl” (https://www.facebook.com/TheSuicideBunny/posts/317933675035148)]]
    [[current evidence points to diacetyl as one agent that can cause flavorings-related lung disease (http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/topics/flavorings/exposure.html)]]

5. Mike DeRose

Mike DeRose

Blog Posts:
    Check out our Lychee No Nic blend

vapeluxury.com

I use it all day!

6. Woodsman

Woodsman Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I might be getting closer to finding the right spice. Cardamom tastes good. I put a teaspoonfull of seeds (buy them at the local health store) into a 30ml bottle then fill it up with 70VG30PG and let it soak.