Become a Patron!

No longer for sale due to the users of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It was $40.. My bad. Now, to find out where I got $45 from...?
that was most likely when it was commented he would raise the price 5 bucks due to the fighting. the comment was not made by the Op read back.

Edit: what @Taver13 said

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
that was most likely when it was commented he would raise the price 5 bucks due to the fighting. the comment was not made by the Op read back.

Edit: what @Taver13 said
AHHH!!! Thanks! :)

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's like going into bestbuy and handing out printed links to Amazon's website. Sure, you don't give a fuck, but I can assure you bestbuy does.
Much different. Best buy pays a lease or buys their facility. Similarly, Joe pays the licensing and hosting for this board (I assume). We are random members using this service for free.

I didn't see people (other than the op) post links to cheaper new SubTanks. They simply informed him. I didn't tell him where I ordered mine from. You see it as rude, and eventually I was and perhaps others, but I think folks were trying to be helpful originally.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed, I'm sure that's the main reason they were modified, but still doesn't take much to show that you're mature enough to have a conversation without getting overly aggressive and condescending.

That's like going into bestbuy and handing out printed links to Amazon's website. Sure, you don't give a fuck, but I can assure you bestbuy does. Just like @VaporJoes doesn't appreciate when you link to a better deal than he posts. They would have a mod remove the link and claim it as thread hijacking, the same should follow suit for any sales thread.
I was mature until he told me I have no right to post in here. I look out for my fellow forum members, and I was looking out for him to try and help him sell it originally. @VaporJoe could careless if you comment on one of his posts with a better deal, so you are wrong there, and it does happen, look around a bit more. If I took printed links from Amazon and Best Buy had the same item they would match the price, so that's wrong too. I saw what you are selling dude, and there's a big difference in what you are selling and what he was trying to sell. If he posted a new Subtank Mini for $40, I wouldn't have said a word...but a used one for $40...c'mon. I know you said you're fairly new, but mods don't delete links in this forum, nor do they claim threads hijacked. This is a pretty laid back forum, and most people are nice and friendly...as am I. However, if someone wants to get ignorant, I can be ignorant too. Welcome to the forum BTW @heiL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No longer for sale due to the users of this forum.
Ok, take your ball and run home buddy. People were not set on you being wrong, they questioned you hard about the selling price and the fact that you got rather defensive about the situation. You want to tell everyone to fuck off on the forum? We'll you did so. Don't let the door hit yer ass on the way out.

I've got zero patience for crap like this, I know I need to work on my patience issues, but still....

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, take your ball and run home buddy. People were not set on you being wrong, they questioned you hard about the selling price and the fact that you got rather defensive about the situation. You want to tell everyone to fuck off on the forum? We'll you did so. Don't let the door hit yer ass on the way out.

I've got zero patience for crap like this, I know I need to work on my patience issues, but still....
Nice avatar change Zam.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honestly I can't believe how much traffic this thread got. I'm done with it...catch you all elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Love the new addy..

jamtwo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd like to make one last comment on this post before I request it be closed by the @moderator.

Just to clear some of these things up. Sure, I'm new, and if you don't trust new people to sell things in the forum, maybe there should be restrictions for new members like we have on ECF.

I was asking 40, and I never said the price was firm. From what I can tell, no one who posted was even interested in making an offer or buying, just bickering about the price. The only person who made any kind of offer was Taver13, and it was a trade offer, for stuff I didn't want, and I told you that.

I did post this on ebay, because I can, it's my right, and believe it or not, no one here has any say in it whatsoever.

I posted this for sale after I posted up the RDAs, because I bought it after, that's pretty simple right? Look at the dates before making stupid remarks.

Oh, and I NEVER said you can't post here, I said you don't need to. There is a big difference and anyone at a second grade reading level would know the difference.

Lastly, if anyone here thought before they posted and said no one knows who I am, you can check the feedback section and I do have feedback with leaferikson, we made a trade and it was smooth. I'm not someone trying to screw anyone over, and I don't really care if you all think otherwise.

I deleted all my posts not to hide anything I said, but to try to kill the thread, because like anyone else I'm not a fan of being ganged up on, and if there are no previous posts, then there is really nothing to comment on.

So that should cover about everything. After seeing how members of this forum act, I won't be posting here anymore, there is clearly not a shred of human decency and I don't want to be involved with that.

@moderator you can close this thread now.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Just a summary for those just tuning in. I read the whole thread and did the hard work for you:

1) OP overpaid for original item.
2) OP listed used item for sale @ price higher than new item.
3) People were all like: you suck.
4) OP was all like: no YOU suck.
5) People were all like: [insert meme here].
6) OP was all like: LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE!!!
7) People were all like: zero fucks are given.
8) OP shed unicorn tears, threatened to rage quit forum.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd like to make one last comment on this post before I request it be closed by the @moderator.

Just to clear some of these things up. Sure, I'm new, and if you don't trust new people to sell things in the forum, maybe there should be restrictions for new members like we have on ECF.

I was asking 40, and I never said the price was firm. From what I can tell, no one who posted was even interested in making an offer or buying, just bickering about the price. The only person who made any kind of offer was Taver13, and it was a trade offer, for stuff I didn't want, and I told you that.

I did post this on ebay, because I can, it's my right, and believe it or not, no one here has any say in it whatsoever.

I posted this for sale after I posted up the RDAs, because I bought it after, that's pretty simple right? Look at the dates before making stupid remarks.

Oh, and I NEVER said you can't post here, I said you don't need to. There is a big difference and anyone at a second grade reading level would know the difference.

Lastly, if anyone here thought before they posted and said no one knows who I am, you can check the feedback section and I do have feedback with leaferikson, we made a trade and it was smooth. I'm not someone trying to screw anyone over, and I don't really care if you all think otherwise.

I deleted all my posts not to hide anything I said, but to try to kill the thread, because like anyone else I'm not a fan of being ganged up on, and if there are no previous posts, then there is really nothing to comment on.

So that should cover about everything. After seeing how members of this forum act, I won't be posting here anymore, there is clearly not a shred of human decency and I don't want to be involved with that.

What was that? Your farewell speech?

jamtwo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See? I can't even explain myself without being mocked. I'm just requesting the thread be closed, you can stop being immature kids now.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Edit: Threads aren't locked because the OP wants them locked or deleted.

D

Donald Bickers

Happy Trails

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Closed per OP

Rather then delete this thread or anything i will move it to were it belongs OP is free to change their mind. in which case all you have to do is say never mind and tag @moderator in for a close not edit crazy and what OP did. so i will be moving said thread to U mad bro since OP is mad at how his OP was treated.

Edit: Spelling dur

Edit: Threads aren't locked because the OP wants them locked or deleted.
In some instances yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors