Nightly Juice Giveaway

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What was the flavor list again for this past weeks winners to choose from again?
See? Thats kinda what i want to know..

Fuck'em if that cant fucking answer... Prolly shitty ass juice anyways..

I'm out.. Fuck you ITC

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What was the flavor list again for this past weeks winners to choose from again?
This round of samples are made at 3mg max VG with the choice of: cinnagram custard, melon twist, orangutan, apple buns, nilla gorilla, spoon V2, Bananaberry, berserker, gold ry4, or dragon dew.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
See? Thats kinda what i want to know..

Fuck'em if that cant fucking answer... Prolly shitty ass juice anyways..

I'm out.. Fuck you ITC
Do you know something about ITC that I don't?
I think they are giving away samples of their juice for free to those that ask.
I've gotten two bottles for free with no strings attached.
I'm sure that I will get another in my mail box soon.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do you know something about ITC that I don't?
I think they are giving away samples of their juice for free to those that ask.
I've gotten two bottles for free with no strings attached.
I'm sure that I will get another in my mail box soon.
Just trying to get them to respond.. Assholes cant respond, they can go fuck themselves.. :)

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just trying to get them to respond.. Assholes cant respond, they can go fuck themselves.. :)

There a good company Midniteoyl....I understand your frustration...there juices are really really good, I only order from maybe a few regularly and a random every so often :D

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This round of samples are made at 3mg max VG with the choice of: cinnagram custard, melon twist, orangutan, apple buns, nilla gorilla, spoon V2, Bananaberry, berserker, gold ry4, or dragon dew.
Thanks lol I ended up finding it a few minutes after I asked . Pm sent too now playing the waiting game :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes, send them a PM just when you win
They have stated more than once that they are busy.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Respond to what? If you won, just send them a PM telling them that you won, give username, your name and mailing address and what flavor you want. I got mine from last time (actually got two bottles instead of one, woooo woooo pleasant surprise.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Respond to what? If you won, just send them a PM telling them that you won, give username, your name and mailing address and what flavor you want. I got mine from last time (actually got two bottles instead of one, woooo woooo pleasant surprise.
To respond to my PM like they asked me to send!

How fucking hard is this guys.. I 'won'. I saw my name. I looked on the FRONT FUCKING PAGE for what to do. It said to 'PM for Details'. I did that. They have not responded in 3 weeks. IF there was a different way to find out what flavors there were to choose from I WOULD HAVE. Otherwise, they can fuck off.

Those who know me know that I dont get upset very easily, but, to PM them and have them post TWICE here after looking at the posts and NOT respond, really pisses me off.

Those of you who like the juice and have gotten your winning, congrats... I have not.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
To respond to my PM like they asked me to send!

How fucking hard is this guys.. I 'won'. I saw my name. I looked on the FRONT FUCKING PAGE for what to do. It said to 'PM for Details'. I did that. They have not responded in 3 weeks. IF there was a different way to find out what flavors there were to choose from I WOULD HAVE. Otherwise, they can fuck off.

Those who know me know that I dont get upset very easily, but, to PM them and have them post TWICE here after looking at the posts and NOT respond, really pisses me off.

Those of you who like the juice and have gotten your winning, congrats... I have not.
Still confused about what the hang up is, my friend.

In the OP it clearly says what flavors are available: This round of samples are made at 3mg max VG with the choice of: cinnagram custard, melon twist, orangutan, apple buns, nilla gorilla, spoon V2, Bananaberry, berserker, gold ry4, or dragon dew.

And then when they announce the winners they clearly say to contact them to let them know where to send it.

So, have you tried just doing that?

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No they dont say PM your info.. they say *Posted winners please PM for details.

But ya...

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No they dont say PM your info.. they say *Posted winners please PM for details.

But ya...
Ok, I don't know. All I know is that I sent them a PM with the flavor I wanted along with my mailing address. It took a little while but I got it, along with a bonus surprise. Just not sure what all the confusion is about.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, I don't know. All I know is that I sent them a PM with the flavor I wanted along with my mailing address. It took a little while but I got it, along with a bonus surprise. Just not sure what all the confusion is about.
The only thing I'm actually upset about is them not responding after PM and posting here... They had to have seen them. However, as I said, if thats the way it is, the forget it.. Reminds me of 'winning' on Mod Envy.. You never know whos gonna reply and/or honor it .. LOL.

I figured cursing them out would get their attention... I dunno.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The only thing I'm actually upset about is them not responding after PM and posting here... They had to have seen them. However, as I said, if thats the way it is, the forget it.. Reminds me of 'winning' on Mod Envy.. You never know whos gonna reply and/or honor it .. LOL.
I actually know how you feel. I've been very patient and still don't want to rip on anyone because who knows what tragedy might have happened and then I'd feel bad, but let me just say two words: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Last edited:

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I figured cursing them out would get their attention... I dunno.

Not to be a dick....I won modenvy a few times and I had absolutely no problems receiving, in fact I was surprised how fast they were. Gee Midniteoyl, who you piss off, "your not having good luck at all my friend, "you win then get screwed? :D

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm going to have to retract that. Just contacted the vendor and they gave me the tracking info that says it was delivered, so it must have been a post office screw up. Fuckin' Chicago mail service.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm going to have to retract that. Just contacted the vendor and they gave me the tracking info that says it was delivered, so it must have been a post office screw up. Fuckin' Chicago mail service.
Hahha... Ya, its under a deck somewhere ;)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not to be a dick....I won modenvy a few times and I had absolutely no problems receiving, in fact I was surprised how fast they were. Gee Midniteoyl, who you piss off, "your not having good luck at all my friend, "you win then get screwed? :D
I dunno... havent had much luck since coming to VU.. ECF, as it stands, had better responding vendors.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hahha... Ya, its under a deck somewhere ;)
Unfuckinbelievable. Just today I got a package in the mail that was meant for someone a block down, not even the same street name or the same number or anything. So who knows where that package of mine went? Honestly, Chicago mail service would be run better if it was run by a pack of apes. But on the other hand, the vendor didn't even bother to send me the tracking info when it was sent out, otherwise I would have been following it and would have known on that day that it was missing. But to their credit, they sent it out two day priority which doesn't mean anything if the freakin' post office can't delivery it to the right address. Un freakin be leeev able.

CosmicVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hope mine is in the mail, if not I ordered 120 of the spoonlicker bwahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Time to enter for free samples of juice.
Easiest contest ever, all you have to do is hit Post Reply
But you have to do it at the top of the hour.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Midniteoyl should chill the fuck out, just send the stupid pm with your info sitting here whining and acting pissy is stupid dude, it's FREE JUICE as in you didn't pay shit for it besides a few seconds of your time....btw ECF sucks, lots of great info but to many snobs..end rant

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well crap, too late . again.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't complain, 4am comes too quick though. :/ yours?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
I hear ya man, usually have to be up between 330 and 430 depending on my hours :/ mines ok I spose aside from my teeth killin me

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Almost time for the last give away of the night.
WAKE UP

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
missed it again.tantrum.gif

Shawn.freeman50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I won at 9 I love there juice

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Midniteoyl should chill the fuck out, just send the stupid pm with your info sitting here whining and acting pissy is stupid dude, it's FREE JUICE as in you didn't pay shit for it besides a few seconds of your time....btw ECF sucks, lots of great info but to many snobs..end rant
Whats your point?

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That your whining and bitching over such trivial shit is really annoying
Then dont read it... It wasnt meant for you anyways..

Oh, and BTW, something is only 'free' if you actually receive it ;)

CosmicVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did anybody from last week receive their package yet? I'm curious....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mine came within a week

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member