Become a Patron!

Nice juice or flavors storage

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Found these at Lowes, like $13 each.
Link: https://www.lowes.com/pd/Tough-Box-...ment-Plastic-Small-Parts-Organizer/1000365905

They are 4" tall, which fits 30ml bottles standing up quite nicely. Can fit larger sizes too. :)

I got them to organize my DIY flavors, of which I have plethora now, but would be good for juice too. Oh yeah, they have movable dividers and nice big handles for lugging 'em around. And, they are stackable.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Woohoo, I got all my flavors that weren't in other cases into just one of these. With room to spare. :D
Sorted simply into categories of tobacco, bakery, fruit, and 'other'. Good enough.

PX5CbyE.jpg

I'll take the extra one back, I can always get another later.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Woohoo, I got all my flavors that weren't in other cases into just one of these. With room to spare. :D
Sorted simply into categories of tobacco, bakery, fruit, and 'other'. Good enough.

PX5CbyE.jpg

I'll take the extra one back, I can always get another later.
Actually a great idea. I'm needing my juice drawer for more boxes and storage

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Actually a great idea. I'm needing my juice drawer for more boxes and storage

Thanks! :)
It took awhile to find one that didn't take up much room, wasn't too spendy, had adequate protection, was adjustable, and held them securely.

Just about the right size. There are a LOT of flavors (over 120) fitting into that thing, kinda surprised me it all fit.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pretty cool that they can fit in there upright. I had some that are very similar but didn't have the height.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks good @CaFF !

Thank you! ;)

Pretty cool that they can fit in there upright. I had some that are very similar but didn't have the height.

Ya, it took a lot of searching. Turns out it was just a few blocks away the whole time..lol.
The average 30ml bottle is around 3" tall, so they don't have headroom enough to fall over themselves even when carried, as long as the sections are mostly full. If they weren't, I'd just stuff paper towels in there as filler. :D

The bigger section are just about right for the larger glass bottles and stuff packed into ziplock bags with paper towels for padding. Simple, but works.

VU Sponsors