Become a Patron!

nic level

Number3124

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sub-ohm with 6mg. With glasomizers I use 12mg. Haven't used the later in a while.

wildcoy73

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Personally prefrence. Im at 3 sub ohm and probably going to just take it out of the mix

KillaB3E

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started at 12 about 6 months ago when I started vapng and quit those nasty cancer sticks. I've slowly come down to 6 and now 3. I like my nic, so I don't see myself going to 0 anytime soon. I have a very hard time trying to sub-ohm 12mg these days, just super harsh.

Slicknic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm currently at 2mg. 13ml per day average, so about 26mg per day.
As I dropped down nic levels, figuring the mg/day helped me find out what
my actual nic consumption was. I have no intention to go lower than 1.5mg.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I started at 12 about 6 months ago when I started vapng and quit those nasty cancer sticks. I've slowly come down to 6 and now 3. I like my nic, so I don't see myself going to 0 anytime soon. I have a very hard time trying to sub-ohm 12mg these days, just super harsh.
Started at 24 and down to 0 or 3 depending on the day. I find that if I go too many days at 0 I get edgy and bitch lol so have to put some 3 on rotation can't go over 3 when sub ohm or I will vape myself out haha

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Depending on your set up the 6mg will fuck your shit up.
I have been at 6-9 and this new set up I am going to have to cut back to 1-3.

Started at 24 and down to 0 or 3 depending on the day. I find that if I go too many days at 0 I get edgy and bitch lol so have to put some 3 on rotation can't go over 3 when sub ohm or I will vape myself out haha
lol yea I realized that when i drip 16mg is a bit much for me but if i have it in my aspire tank i am good

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I take it you are dripping and not using a tank then?
Yep been solely dripping for a year and a half. Just hate the majority of the tanks draw.
Got a high wattage mod and honestly the first time I am content with putting my set up down.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Started at 18, now down to 3 - could probably nix the nic but I have this weird nagging feeling that it would then defeat the purpose of vaping, so I keep a touch in there...if I was still on low-powered tanks I'd probably have stuck to 6.

I usually like to cape on .3 because it doesn't give you that harsh taste that some .6 or 1.2 juices do that ruin the whole vaping experience and you still get the nic in your system but I only vape with a RDA

Zanaspus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I low watt drip on 15. I like nicotine.

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like nicotine as well, but subohm dripping anything above 3 mg fucks my throat up, so I stay at 3 mg.

stewpickles

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i go with 6mg. i used to use 12 but i feel like you lose out on a lot of flavor at that level. i plan to drop down to 3 as soon as i stop fiending nicotine as bad. my coworker drips 0mg and you get massive clouds and heaps more flavor but it really doesnt do anything for me as far as nicotine craving. ive only completely been off of cigarettes for 2 weeks now and as a result ive been vaping like a mad man.

wildcoy73

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Zero to 3 is all I need . I probably could just do zero and be happy now

VU Sponsors