Become a Patron!

NextGen, old school reborn.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My opinions and observatorions of the NG.

VapeWare Mods only made two runs of these so they are quite hard to come by. After months of searching i was able to buy an authentic NextGen. First thing i did was i took it completely apart, and it is very nicely machined. Threads all work smooth as silk as they should, and everything fits together really nice. No issues there.

Then i got to building it. I used #200 mesh and 29 gauge Kanthal A1. It comes with a rod to wrap your mesh around, nice touch there. Rolled and torched the mesh real quick, insterted it, and started to see how my positive lead connects. Mesh goes around the positive post, and at the top of the post is threading for the brass nut and a small groove to fit your kanthal through. That done, i made five wraps and it glowed pretty much evenly from the start. 0.95 ohms. After that i screwed down the barrel section, filled with juice, insterted the afc and top cap. Juice i used was 80VG, so pretty thick. With the glass tank it fits 4.7ml.

Started vaping and got no wicking issues or dry hits, just crisp saturated flavor. Smallest airholes, 14.5w and man the flavor is just outstanding. Crisp is the only way to describe mesh flavor to those that haven't experienced it. The way this wicks is similar to a cartomizer, small holes at the bottom that feed juice to your wick using the vacuum created by taking a drag. So it wicks pretty much anything runnier than peanut butter.

The airflow holes are covered from the juice, and everything is sealed off so it will not leak on you no matter how you set it unless you manage to completely flood it. Overall i'm very impressed with the build quality and especially the vape, just superb. If you haven't tried it yet, give it a go.
7b6aea56d3586e4dfad500d13ace3993.jpg

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice acquisition. Looks really good. I've been considering trying out a clone of that atty for awhile. Got a few more items I need to pick up first, but I'd still like to get one eventually. I still use my kayfun every morning and thought this might be a good mouth to lung genny to try. You got me thinking about it again. Very nice.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
really unimpressed with this atty...the IN'AX gives better flavor.
Well, in my opinion they are pretty much tied. In'Ax is also one of my favorite gennys to date. NextGen beats it in practicality. Massive juice capacity in a small package paired with good flavor and leak proof design takes a giant leap ahead of the In'Ax.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is one genny I've never had a chance to sample, but has always intrigued me. Definitely like the way it looks, but have heard others including PulseVape that they didn't like the flavor. What is the smallest airhole size you can configure it to?

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
2x0.9mm is the smallest, but you can get optional afc that cuts it into just single 0.9mm. The sizes are twin 0.9, 1.1, 1.3 and the utterly pointless 1.5mm.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How does a twin .9mm compare to say something like a single 1mm or larger?

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How does a twin .9mm compare to say something like a single 1mm or larger?
To me, its perfect. 12-14w at 0.95 ohm and the vapor is just packed with flavor. I'm loving it, but can't really compare it to a single 1mm airhole. I'm looking to get the single hole afc, maybe then im wiser. Get one if you can, this is well worth a try.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's about my sweet spot with the mcr303 ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Still loving this. Not a droplet has leaked out, and i'm at the point in my vaping career where i don't tolerate any kind of leaking or juice on my mod. Just stellar performance and practicality for me please.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like you got a winner, but as much as I would enjoy giving the nextgen a go, I'm sort of at the end of my vape road. Few mechs, few gennys, a Provari mini (yeah, imagine that, not too long ago I thought this was a useless device) and enough mesh and wire to last a lifetime.

I've been considering liquidating everything down to just keeping 2 working setups; maybe just one, but dunno yet :D

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, my end of the road will be another NextGen and something small and variable, Gemwood or CLZ. Then i should be good.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Whenever possible, I aquire gennys for humanitarian reasons. Every time I remember how my eyeballs nearly wound up down my throat, when I tried to inhale from a Sat22, I am renewed in my vigor to rehabilitate every genny I encounter. As usual, I am abley assisted in my good works by Dr.s Drill and Dremel.

When the magic is completed, no more mesh. Cotton now. No more sinusiodal barotrauma implosions from inadequate airholes.
In the place of puny, pityfull, perfuntory pinholes, are proper pinnacals of performance! Cavities, capable of conveying CFM sufficient to pull that juice up, up against gravity through the pureifying cotton to the coil.

I do appreciate the Genny pureists though. They make the BEST faces when the see what I've done to their precious piffle-poofers. lol

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whenever possible, I aquire gennys for humanitarian reasons. Every time I remember how my eyeballs nearly wound up down my throat, when I tried to inhale from a Sat22, I am renewed in my vigor to rehabilitate every genny I encounter. As usual, I am abley assisted in my good works by Dr.s Drill and Dremel.

When the magic is completed, no more mesh. Cotton now. No more sinusiodal barotrauma implosions from inadequate airholes.
In the place of puny, pityfull, perfuntory pinholes, are proper pinnacals of performance! Cavities, capable of conveying CFM sufficient to pull that juice up, up against gravity through the pureifying cotton to the coil.

I do appreciate the Genny pureists though. They make the BEST faces when the see what I've done to their precious piffle-poofers. lol
you fucking philistine...cotton in a genny isn't a genny .....it's a dripper who can't build a genny properly, because of their ADHD, and their lack of opposable thumbs and gives up and stuffs his tampon in the fucking thing.....and then tries and tell the world he "improved" the performance of the atty .......look ma I got a kraken.....

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
you fucking philistine...cotton in a genny isn't a genny .....it's a dripper who can't build a genny properly, because of their ADHD, and their lack of opposable thumbs and gives up and stuffs his tampon in the fucking thing.....and then tries and tell the world he "improved" the performance of the atty .......look ma I got a kraken.....

The BEST faces!!!!!!!!

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My opinions and observatorions of the NG.

I had not seen this before I read your post Rommel. Looks like a pretty neat modification of the original Genny design. After watching a review of this one I'm thinking the only problem with the design is it's impossible to take out the wick for cleaning without messing up the coil and that would be a pain. How do you clean the coil and wick?

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I had not seen this before I read your post Rommel. Looks like a pretty neat modification of the original Genny design. After watching a review of this one I'm thinking the only problem with the design is it's impossible to take out the wick for cleaning without messing up the coil and that would be a pain. How do you clean the coil and wick?
Just good ol' dry burning. If that doesn't do the trick i just torch the shit out of it. Literally.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just good ol' dry burning. If that doesn't do the trick i just torch the shit out of it. Literally.

I hear ya :). I used to do that too, but I try not to get things that hot these days. The ability to easily slide out the wick in the old Genisis design is great for that. Other than that this one looks really neat.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow. First, I would like to say that I was just poking some good natured funat the Genny devotes. I 'm sure You have hear from more than just myself about the Genny afficianado sterotype.

And although I may well be a philstine, I HAVE built mesh. Just to say I have. All but one of the Gennys that I have re-purposed were either clones on cearance, or used. The most I have paid for one was $7. The others were between 3-5.. Many of the ones on clearance had significant issues. damaged posts, missing O rings, center pin or insulator problems. Most were so flawed as to be unvapeable. The flavor is very nice and all with the mesh, but the literal pinhole airhole is far too small for me, and while I recognize that others find it adequate, most vapers don't. Even the most hard core Gennites, have, when I 've asked them, admitted that a Genny is not the most practical out and about tank.

It is not all a bachanale of making metal shavings that motivates me. I aim to convert a atty that could in no sense be used as is, to an atty that I can put in the hands of a new vaper.

I open the air up enough to emulate a lung hit from a cigarette. I modify it to meet the criteria of not leaking if carried on its side, or flooding out the drip tip. The ratio of hole size nessasary to ensure a cotton wick will keep up with the increased airflow, yet still not disgorge its juice if on its side, is not as easy as it sounds.

Some of the Gennys I've done, I'm sure even the most luddite of gennites would not defend. My last conversion was a Gamma, (may or may not have been a clone) that while beautifully machined, seemed to embody the very worst of gennys all in one atty. All I have left of it like most of the others are memories, and a few pics. This Gamma though, I consider very much a sucess, as the fellow I gave it to, was offered a Goblin V2 in exchange for it. The design sucked, not just because of the limits imposed by mesh wicking, but the whole deck sucked. I removed both negative posts, and used screws in their place to anchor the negative of the vertical coils I configured for it. Because it was so nice looking, I used care to enlarge the airholes, and from the exteriour, you would not know it was
altered.

x675

x675

x675

x675

So, be grumpy if you will, but The gennys I've "transformed" are having a productive time, helping new vapers, some of whome have been reluctant to even change the coil head on their clearo, to make a step toward expanding their vape horizons. Re wicking is real simple. Yank the old, burn the coil clean and shove another in, and down to the tank. The recipient of the above Gamma, is now wrapping coils and building his goblin. If nothing else, I think I can safely say regardless of our individual perspectives, that Gennys are exelent value for the dollar.

Now. More poo-faces!!!! lolololol

Attachments

• CM151004-00334402.jpg
    CM151004-00334402.jpg
    418.2 KB · Views: 16
  • CM151004-00351905.jpg
    CM151004-00351905.jpg
    419.3 KB · Views: 17
  • CM151004-00431501.jpg
    CM151004-00431501.jpg
    407 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so, in short your expeirnce with gennys range from those that cost from 3.00 to the highend ones at 7.00.......Jesus wept.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
so, in short your expeince with gennys range from those that cost from 3.00 to the highend ones at 7.00.......Jesus wept.

True. I will admit, there is a part of my that muses about finding a very expensive one to hack, I imagine all the priceless poo-facesJK.But Why should the cost enter into it. I have had an Authentic Sat22 in my hands, and the clone I hacked was one to one. I am fairly sure that POS Gamma, was authentic. There are many more, sitting on shelves priced between $15-25 for which I'm patiently waiting for the price to come down. I get a significant satisfaction out of making junk, vapeable. Only very recently have I found a home for my Kayfun, nottoo many smokers wo are considering e-cigs want a MTL. I do get it though. I have a Eden Mods Rose V2. Not much more airflow tha the Kayfun, but is is so well made, and very pretty. Building and wicking it is not for newbys, and no "collector" would want it without the steel build-base, which I really like using for many mods, and until I bet a better build base, it is staying. It is caught in a nich. I vape it occasionly, out of a sense of obligation, as I need some excuse to hang on to it. It IS authentic, and I did a trade deal that resulted in my getting it for a very very low price. I don't see dollar value being the sole criteria of whether or not, an atty is any good.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
are you trying to say someone allowed you to actuall
True. I will admit, there is a part of my that muses about finding a very expensive one to hack, I imagine all the priceless poo-facesJK.But Why should the cost enter into it. I have had an Authentic Sat22 in my hands, and the clone I hacked was one to one. I am fairly sure that POS Gamma, was authentic. There are many more, sitting on shelves priced between $15-25 for which I'm patiently waiting for the price to come down. I get a significant satisfaction out of making junk, vapeable. Only very recently have I found a home for my Kayfun, nottoo many smokers wo are considering e-cigs want a MTL. I do get it though. I have a Eden Mods Rose V2. Not much more airflow tha the Kayfun, but is is so well made, and very pretty. Building and wicking it is not for newbys, and no "collector" would want it without the steel build-base, which I really like using for many mods, and until I bet a better build base, it is staying. It is caught in a nich. I vape it occasionly, out of a sense of obligation, as I need some excuse to hang on to it. It IS authentic, and I did a trade deal that resulted in my getting it for a very very low price. I don't see dollar value being the sole criteria of whether or not, an atty is any good.
Oh I totally agree...why in fact I've found some 3.00 gennys that were every bit as good as the 7.00 gennys......(it keeps getting worse.)...just as an aside..do you by chance buy your meat out of the trunk of a guys car in the parking lot of the home depot?

Last edited:

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh I totally agree...why in fact I've found some 3.00 gennys that were every bit as good as the 7.00 gennys......(it keeps getting worse.)...just as an aside..do you by chance buy your meat out of the trunk of a guys car in the parking lot of the home depot?

You bought from him too!!!!, He looked like a pro shoplifter to me. Did your guy give you a song and dance about a broken freezer as well? Just kidding. For the record, I don't buy my meet out of a car trunk at Home Depo, or any other store's parking lot.

I trap mine in public parks...... on the Nature trails. nothing like a good feed of squab....

My point in summation, is any atty is better being vaped than sitting on a shelf behind armoured glass, protected by lasers. They are not turbillion movement Brietlings, they were not owned by Kardashians or Steve Jobs or any other important, influential figure of our century. They are not Stradivarious violins, they ( and I mean ANY atty) are at best an implementation of a progressing evolving area of technology, encompassing aspects of physics, machining, electrical engineering, computer technology, even software now. I sincerely hope that the gear that I use daily now, and while there may be better out there, my gear is very good value for the dollar, not cheap, but I really hope it is outdated soon, and that somthing better in a significant way comes along. The Model T was a historic car. One in great shape today is worth considerable money. I still would not want to drive one home on the I5 or 101 though.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If turning Chinese monkey metal garbage into shit keeps your lung hitting cigarettes friends off the smokes, then kudos to you. However, this post is about the NextGen.

Will make good use of the ignore feature now ;)

SoCal_Son

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If turning Chinese monkey metal garbage into shit keeps your lung hitting cigarettes friends off the smokes, then kudos to you. However, this post is about the NextGen.

Will make good use of the ignore feature now ;)
You do know monkey metal is the same metal our scrap yards sell to China right. I've got every tank you can think of and Gennys just don't do it for me. Metal mesh still exhibit a hint of metallic taste to it. So do straight up coil builds with no wicks.

SoCal Son

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, had no idea it came from the USA, I though china imported metals from Australia and Indonesia, but I don't buy China products anyway; not because I think it's monkey metal, but just don't like the design/aesthetics of anything they have at moment.

One reason why I like genisis tanks is because I really like using mesh, but it's not only genny tanks I use, i use a hellfire dripper and Squape Rs with mesh too, each gives a pretty unique flavor, tobaccos for the tanks and sweet/fruit flavor for the dripper is my preference.

If I run mesh too hot, yeah, I could probably taste metal but I run everything above 1.1ohms anyway.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, had no idea it came from the USA, I though china imported metals from Australia and Indonesia, but I don't buy China products anyway; not because I think it's monkey metal, but just don't like the design/aesthetics of anything they have at moment.

One reason why I like genisis tanks is because I really like using mesh, but it's not only genny tanks I use, i use a hellfire dripper and Squape Rs with mesh too, each gives a pretty unique flavor, tobaccos for the tanks and sweet/fruit flavor for the dripper is my preference.

If I run mesh too hot, yeah, I could probably taste metal but I run everything above 1.1ohms anyway.

Yeah I've never gotten a satisfying vape of off of any of the limp wicks,cotton,rayon,hemp,raime...the only wicks I enjoy are either mesh or porous ceramic. I'll vape from .8 to 1 ohm...I've made porous ceramic wicks for Kayfuns that were really satisfying.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I could get by with cotton bacon, but the juice would have to be really strong and/or would have to vape something dessert-like or a strong tasting custard. I do still have a Baggie of cotton bacon that came with my squape that I kept if I do end up getting my hands on some kind of bakery vape.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I could get by with cotton bacon, but the juice would have to be really strong and/or would have to vape something dessert-like or a strong tasting custard. I do still have a Baggie of cotton bacon that came with my squape that I kept if I do end up getting my hands on some kind of bakery vape.

I've tried for years,but The closest I've come to enjoying limp wicks is vaping small single coil drippers...actually I want to branch out into squonking with a small BF dripper....I like having the coil closer, than tanks do...who knows I might just wind up building a squonker with mesh anyway.The current trends in vaping defintely put flavor in the back seat.gotta say Ko gen do was a real step up for the limp wicks....

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My point in summation, is any atty is better being vaped than sitting on a shelf behind armoured glass, protected by lasers.

I totally agree OneBadWolf and kudos for passing some on to folks who need them
JC_cheers.gif

I used a Genny for most of 2013 and it was great back then. I doubt I would ever put anything but mesh in mine, IMO there are better options for that, but I understand they work very well when they're set up for it. I prefer drippers with cotton or rayon these days and I'm unlikely to go back, though it is pretty neat to see a new Genny design. Kinda takes me back to the 'good ol' days'. It's amazing to see how far the technology has advanced the last few years!

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've tried for years,but The closest I've come to enjoying limp wicks is vaping small single coil drippers...actually I want to branch out into squonking with a small BF dripper....I like having the coil closer, than tanks do...who knows I might just wind up building a squonker with mesh anyway.The current trends in vaping defintely put flavor in the back seat.gotta say Ko gen do was a real step up for the limp wicks....

I've tried mesh in a Cyclone on my Reo Grand. The bottom feed system works very well with it. I did pulse out the build on another mod because I didn't want to risk the spring collapsing. If you build higher resistance or torch your mesh you won't need to worry about that so much. After that, though I did get a couple more minor shorts before it settled down it was fine.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I totally agree OneBadWolf and kudos for passing some on to folks who need them
JC_cheers.gif

I used a Genny for most of 2013 and it was great back then. I doubt I would ever put anything but mesh in mine, IMO there are better options for that, but I understand they work very well when they're set up for it. I prefer drippers with cotton or rayon these days and I'm unlikely to go back, though it is pretty neat to see a new Genny design. Kinda takes me back to the 'good ol' days'. It's amazing to see how far the technology has advanced the last few years!

I was very late in starting with genisis tanks and mesh. Back when they were more common, I had no interest with them and never thought twice about learning to build one. Over time as I started to lose interest with lung hits and clouds, I noticed flavor discussions always pointed towards genisis tanks, so what the heck, decided to give it a go. Fast forward a bit and here I am now vaping mesh on top of a Provari 2.5 lol.

I've always leaned more toward the Evolv boards over Provape, and mechanicals over regulated, but as my preferences change, it feels like I've gone full circle with vaping and parked myself in 2012-2013.

I don't know, but the vaping scene just seemed to get me more excited back then; nowadays it seems vaping has chiseled itself more as a stand alone activity/hobby than a smoking cessation alternative. To each their own though :D

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was very late in starting with genisis tanks and mesh. Back when they were more common, I had no interest with them and never thought twice about learning to build one. Over time as I started to lose interest with lung hits and clouds, I noticed flavor discussions always pointed towards genisis tanks, so what the heck, decided to give it a go. Fast forward a bit and here I am now vaping mesh on top of a Provari 2.5 lol.

I've always leaned more toward the Evolv boards over Provape, and mechanicals over regulated, but as my preferences change, it feels like I've gone full circle with vaping and parked myself in 2012-2013.

I don't know, but the vaping scene just seemed to get me more excited back then; nowadays it seems vaping has chiseled itself more as a stand alone activity/hobby than a smoking cessation alternative. To each their own though :D
The vaping scene was much more exciting back then...there was a ton more expermintation,,,there was alot more diverse tastes., a ton more modders..I started with chinese disposable shit and my first rebuildable was a genny....I never found an atty that gave as satisfying a vape, but then I've always been a flavor chaser...I loved the idea of rebuildables and as I am a craftsmen by proffesion, building came easy and natural to me. so I loved tinkering with builds and wires in drippers, and learned how to make builds for cloud chasing and owned my share of drippers.....they just never captured my tastes. I started on mesh, then vaped on porous ceramic for a year, went back to mesh, and now I hope to go back to ceramic. I'd have to say I've also parked myself in 2012-13...In alot of ways it's a real shame to see what vaping has become.I think the more experinced vapers have already got the mods and attys they like and don't pay to much attention to the vaping world now. I gotta feeling that the sub-ohm tank fad will eventually start to fade, although they will always have a big place for people that either can't or don't want to build, and they are very convenient.....

Last edited:

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I started vaping in early 2012 after smoking for 37 years. I quit with an eGo-C kit, stuck with that for a few months. Then I discovered cartos and clearos. By early 2013 I was looking for more power. I decided on a mech mod but I didn't think the 'hassle' of dripping was for me so I bought a Genny and learned how to use it. In a couple of months I was vaping that at around 20-25 watts and was very happy with it. I bought a Trident clone on a whim later that year just to try dripping and found I loved it. Got a Reo in 2014 and this year I bought a few of the new regulated mods, experimented with TC and tried cloud chasing for the first time. Didn't get anything from the chase and while TC works well to stop burnt hits, I don't get any so it doesn't benefit me. I settled back to my typical 35-40 watt middle of the road vape with drippers and Kanthal on both mech and regulated devices. The ability to make higher resistance builds and be able to control the power with a regulated mod opens up a lot of flexibility in coil design, but I still appreciate the mech mod experience.

The advances in vaping technology the last few years have been significant which gives everyone more options to chose from. Most hardware also actually works now too. Remember all the issues we were having in 2012-2013? I don't even want to think about what it was like before that.

The vape community has grown much bigger and that has really changed it. It was bound to happen and only time will tell if the changes will be good or bad for vaping. It will be very interesting to see what the vape world will look like a year from now.

Last edited:

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah, I miss my 650mah ego-c & innokin iclear16; that was the setup that got me full blown into vaping and permanently off cigarettes. The excitement I remember having when I first took a puff off that setup after thinking the Volcano cartomizer pen was as good as it could get LOL

I might try to pick one up for the sake of nostalgia, the iclear16's are still available here for about a buck each. Not sure how much ego batteries are now, I imagine that they cant be more than $10.

BTW, must apologize to the OP for continuing to hijack the next gen topic. Maybe someone will start a vaping like its 2012 thread :D

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im sub-ohming my NextGen currently at 0.95 ohms like a crazy person. 14w ftw.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reading this thread from a newer vaper like myself is a trip....it's an awesome read, though I have no idea what the fuck is going on:)

Lol, yeah, for a moment, neither did I...;)

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have. I have also missed the first list like a champ. But i'm not too bummed, that plastic tank is a massive turnoff.

Ah, didn't catch that, thought it was frosted glass, don't see why they couldn't make it :(

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im sub-ohming my NextGen currently at 0.95 ohms like a crazy person. 14w ftw.
alot of genheads vape around .8 I have my stormrider set up at .76 right now...I guress when I think of sub-ohming at least as the term is used nowdays I think of like .3 and below......times have changed the idea of vaping below .2 used to be considered an act of sadisim....and adolecsent stupidity.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just recently bought another one with the single hole afc ring. Single 1.1mm hole is dead on for me, nice flavor and draw. Just got to be careful not to flood the thing, wicks like crazy.

VU Sponsors