Become a Patron!

New York State Department of Health Urges Physicians to Discourage Patients from Quitting

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You had me worried for a minute, 5150.....until I seen it's Siegel's link.....:)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In further news The New York Department of Health has warned people not to sail their boats too far west or they will fall off the edge of the planet,and that VU is actually based in Moscow and is an evil creation of Vladimir Putin.

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh, good ol' 'murrica....where killing is a crime unless the gub'ment is holding the weapon.
It's okay to treat a chemical addiction with another addictive chemical when they recommend their potions, patches, and pills. Anything but a non-chemical (virtually) solution that actually works and has been proven to work. To me, it's the same as treating ****** addicts with methadone or suboxone, that doesn't really work either. It just creates another addiction. But someone is making money from the potions, patches, and pills so it's all good and there's no "evidence" that our way works. Gotcha....
Preaching to the choir here, but this 2-PAD smoker hasn't had one in over two years and has recently lowered her nicotine intake from the starting 30mg juice down to 1.5mg. Personally, that's not just evidence; that's nothing short of divine intervention.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ahh, good ol' 'murrica....where killing is a crime unless the gub'ment is holding the weapon.
It's okay to treat a chemical addiction with another addictive chemical when they recommend their potions, patches, and pills. Anything but a non-chemical (virtually) solution that actually works and has been proven to work. To me, it's the same as treating ****** addicts with methadone or suboxone, that doesn't really work either. It just creates another addiction. But someone is making money from the potions, patches, and pills so it's all good and there's no "evidence" that our way works. Gotcha....
Preaching to the choir here, but this 2-PAD smoker hasn't had one in over two years and has recently lowered her nicotine intake from the starting 30mg juice down to 1.5mg. Personally, that's not just evidence; that's nothing short of divine intervention.
I mean to be fair if you are a 2pad smoker in new york...I mean you are inserting the tax vacuum directly into your wallet.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
"To date, the evidence on vapor products, electronic cigarettes and similar devices finds the products have no credible public health value in real world use...".

Are-You-Fucking-Kidding-Me-Rage-Face-Meme-Template-Blank.png

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I saw my doc yesterday, for the sinusitis I have currently. Was discussing with the nurse that I fear my need for high PG may be why I keep getting these sinus infections, since it dries me out so much. She asked if I was still vaping, since it's been way over 2 yrs since I quit smoking. I said absolutely, even the THOUGHT of quitting vaping makes me want a cigarette! She AND the doc said THEN BY ALL MEANS, KEEP VAPING! :giggle:

If I could use less PG, I'd probably stop getting so many sinus infections. But using more than 15% VG just plain suffocates me, so high-PG is by far the lesser evil.

Andria

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
In further news The New York Department of Health has warned people not to sail their boats too far west or they will fall off the edge of the planet,and that VU is actually based in Moscow and is an evil creation of Vladimir Putin.

Never know. One year on Amazing Race, there was a globe painted on the ground and the teams had to figure out approximately how much mileage to get from one continent to the other. One team couldn't figure out how people could sail from one side of the globe to the other. Not even kidding. They had no idea. It was really "amazing" to watch their stupidity. Don't think they ever did figure it out. :giggle::giggle:

VU Sponsors