Become a Patron!

New Vape Stand

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello all,

I have a lovely wife, lovely in every sense of the word. For our anniversary, she built me a workbench for my ammo reloading and vape stuff. Naturally, the bench turned into disaster area of confusion and clutter. I came home today and found a very nice surprise in the form of a new vape stand which I absolutely love. She got it off etsy (her favorite site) but I don't have the name of the vendor on hand. It looks great and works very well. Best part is, I have an excuse to buy more tanks in order to fill in those empty holes. I'll be sure to update the post when I find out where she got it from. Check it out...

IMG_2991.JPG

Last edited:

Chef Pete

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Very nice! I've tried making my own with not so great results.

psyshack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have one of these my wife got me years ago that's never been used. I'm converting it right now to use as my vape stand and storage. I can't put anything else on my desk. This unit will set next to me when I'm at my desk.
p225885-0mw.jpg

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have one of these my wife got me years ago that's never been used. I'm converting it right now to use as my vape stand and storage. I can't put anything else on my desk. This unit will set next to me when I'm at my desk.
View attachment 38633
Now that's a vape stand. What kind of conversions are you doing to it ?

psyshack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now that's a vape stand. What kind of conversions are you doing to it ?

Really not much.

Going to pop out the useless rotating yellow tray and cut a 2x14 paint it black and slip it in to hold my battery charger. Then pop out the top tool box style handle. With the wheel around handle folded down my RX200, Cuboid two work rigs and current juice or three should stand nicely. There are to finger activated release's for the fold down handle used for wheeling it around that I'm going to drill to fit a 510 that will hold one each tank or RDA/Deck.Also on the top are two storage compartment's on both ends with snap closed lids. Dead battery's in one, charged battery's in the other. I need to make a center divider for each of the battery storage compartment's. Each compartment should hold 12 battery's safely. In the bottom of the top box I will keep my Coil Master Tool Kit, wire, cotton and a few other things. The tray will hold other tanks, packs of coils and bottles of juice. The bottom box will hold oem packaging that I choose to keep. I'm also going to rivet a old Glock sport holster to the right side of the top box to keep my G20 in when at home. Not the best solution over all. But far better than having all this stuff scattered around my office or laying all over my desk.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sound like a great project. Please come back and post pics when ever you get it done.

VU Sponsors