Become a Patron!

new vape laws in australia

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
new laws just started in Australia, disposable vapes banned, anything to do with vaping must come in plain packaging with health warnings printed on, flavours restricted convenience stores banned from selling vapes, vapes can be bought from chemist if you have a prescription from your doctor.
the government say that because vapes are disguised as marking pens and e sticks they can easily be taken by pupils into school and therefore it is encouraging kids to smoke! also flavours and colours are restricted, the aim is to ban vaping totally in 5 yrs!
the government are spending $234million aus on a no vape campaign,

this is total absolute crap, do we now promote fags? do we have all kids bags searched? do we ban condoms so that kids are scared to bonk? do we ban alcohol in private homes so kids dont start drinking?
there is a major housing and health service problem in australia, so the government asswipes spend $234 MILLION on this total garbage?

well done government, you have just created a huge huge black market in oz and made it easier for cancer stick companies to score a few billion bucks and cause more deaths!!! you cant buy nicotine for vapes over here so do as the idiots want you to do.......................GET CANCER!!!!!!!

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
new laws just started in Australia, disposable vapes banned, anything to do with vaping must come in plain packaging with health warnings printed on, flavours restricted convenience stores banned from selling vapes, vapes can be bought from chemist if you have a prescription from your doctor.
the government say that because vapes are disguised as marking pens and e sticks they can easily be taken by pupils into school and therefore it is encouraging kids to smoke! also flavours and colours are restricted, the aim is to ban vaping totally in 5 yrs!

this is total absolute crap, do we now promote fags? do we have all kids bags searched? do we ban condoms so that kids are scared to bonk? do we ban alcohol in private homes so kids dont start drinking?
there is a major housing and health service problem in australia, so the government asswipes spend $234 MILLION on this total garbage?

well done government, you have just created a huge huge black market in oz and made it easier for cancer stick companies to score a few billion bucks and cause more deaths!!! you cant buy nicotine for vapes over here so do as the idiots want you to do.......................GET CANCER!!!!!!!
JUST LOG ONTO NINEMSN NEWS AUSTRALIA FOR THE STORY WHICH WAS AIRED TODAY. sorry (cap lock)

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

now the truth is obvious to me, figures show that the australian government received $A17 BILLION bucks through tobacco industry last year! the mighty dollar strikes again, now i hope someone asks this d@ckhead how much will it now cost for medical treatment to cover the thousands who will suffer now with cancer! and the best part is that this brain dead monkey said that there were 67 deaths in australia caused by vaping last year!!!!! he said that the vast majority of juice that was bought from different stores was tested and shown to have 10% nicotine mixed into it !!!! flavour producers, the ball is in your court to sue this wa@ker for calling you all liars!! when this politician fell out of the stupid tree..he must have hit EVERY bloody branch on the way down! he is as much good as a plastic frying pan !!!!!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hi :wave: The forum may turn out to be quite useful in this type of situation. :)

Oh, Check Sourcemore.
I'm unsure about Australia laws but they do have a knack for finding loopholes to laws.
I've been getting items from there. They land in the US then get shipped to my location seperatly.
They literally put a US first class label over the China label. lol

Most importantly...
I have a post in the media section with a link to Vaping Bogan's YouTube where he speaks about this issue.
He spoke about it today, Here:

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hi :wave: The forum may turn out to be quite useful in this type of situation. :)

Oh, Check Sourcemore.
I'm unsure about Australia laws but they do have a knack for finding loopholes to laws.
I've been getting items from there. They land in the US then get shipped to my location seperatly.

Most importantly...
I have a post in the media section with a link to Vaping Bogan's YouTube where he speaks about this issue.
vape bogan is a good guy, he is as oz as you could get.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

Oh, Check Sourcemore.

Most importantly...
the difference between a hedgehog and a government building is....the hedgehog has the pricks on the outside!!

I’m new to the forum, just joined a few hours ago because I was looking for some people to talk about this.
I’m in Australia and we really screw just about everything up!
Cannot believe that this was their solution to the problem!
The laws haven’t come into effect yet, but I assume in 3-6 months it will begin.
I’m just going to stock up on nic, like big time. They are going to start taxing us for importing nic liquids so the price is going to skyrocket for sure.
It’s going to turn into a complete mess!

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I’m new to the forum, just joined a few hours ago because I was looking for some people to talk about this.
I’m in Australia and we really screw just about everything up!
Cannot believe that this was their solution to the problem!
The laws haven’t come into effect yet, but I assume in 3-6 months it will begin.
I’m just going to stock up on nic, like big time. They are going to start taxing us for importing nic liquids so the price is going to skyrocket for sure.
It’s going to turn into a complete mess!
in tasmania where i am it happens next week. i lived in narre-warren in victoria for 23yrs.

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
If u get a good freezer can probably store nic for up to 10 years i have read

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
over here in tasmania i can get nico delivered to my door in 30 mins, the black market is working already! it comes from new zealand and the students at uni have rooms full of it, its comes with the security seal on it and i have been using it before this farce began.

over here in tasmania i can get nico delivered to my door in 30 mins, the black market is working already! it comes from new zealand and the students at uni have rooms full of it, its comes with the security seal on it and i have been using it before this farce began.
I wish I had connections like that!

Yes I’ve done some research and purchased amber colored glass bottles to store it in the freezer.
I’ve got 750ML of freebase and salts coming so it’s going to be a few years before I have to worry about the issue.

I am wondering how they are going to go about this whole process.
I think it will probably stop schoolkids from trying to smoke. Kids can't afford cigarettes, a 4000 puff $35 vape will last a couple weeks for a kid I'd think.
That's good value. That's many packs of cigarettes worth of puffing.

Policing it will be so difficult, there's petrol stations, convenience stores, etc.. selling disposable vape devices everywhere.
If they are going to tax people who are importing nic, that's going to be a pain for customs to determine what liquid is being imported.
If they just ban importing nic totally, that's so ridiculous!

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I am wondering how they are going to go about this whole process.
I think it will probably stop schoolkids from trying to smoke. Kids can't afford cigarettes, a 4000 puff $35 vape will last a couple weeks for a kid I'd think.
That's good value. That's many packs of cigarettes worth of puffing.

Policing it will be so difficult, there's petrol stations, convenience stores, etc.. selling disposable vape devices everywhere.
If they are going to tax people who are importing nic, that's going to be a pain for customs to determine what liquid is being imported.
If they just ban importing nic totally, that's so ridiculous!
you are allowed nic if you get a certificate from your doctor, there is a yearly amount you are allowed. but that is at present, i will look into it tomorrow. i know a contact in victoria and nsw that can get it under the counter.

you are allowed nic if you get a certificate from your doctor, there is a yearly amount you are allowed. but that is at present, i will look into it tomorrow. i know a contact in victoria and nsw that can get it under the counter.
would be great if your Victorian source is Willing to hook me up!

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
After watching New Zealand and Australia during the 2 year covid, I have no idea why you all put up with that. The government is basically totalitarian.

I'm sure I'll be banned.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some of the blame for the Australian laws against vaping are the ones who make vapes that look like markers and such.... When I first heard of them I knew that this would cause a knee jerk response among the anti vapers and such and make vaping even more difficult for those who vape for the right reasons.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
It's so bad!
spending $A234million on a programme to stop vaping and an extra 64million on tv adverts, while in australia there is a huge problem with housing, then they put up tax on cancer sticks by 15% over the next 3 years. this bloody government is as much good as a chocolate frying pan.

VU Sponsors