Become a Patron!

New to vaping

So I have an ego vape pen and the MVP 20W Mod i guess you call it and well I used the atomizer from my ego vape to my mvp since I only have one. I can take like 3 second hit off my MVP with out it burning my mouth. I know it has variable wattage and variable voltage what would be the best setting for both in order for me to get my worthy 10 second hit?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I have an ego vape pen and the MVP 20W Mod i guess you call it and well I used the atomizer from my ego vape to my mvp since I only have one. I can take like 3 second hit off my MVP with out it burning my mouth. I know it has variable wattage and variable voltage what would be the best setting for both in order for me to get my worthy 10 second hit?
Crank it all the way down to its lowest setting and adjust it up from there until you find the sweet spot.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okay vv&vw can they control the amount of smoke I can get out of it?
You aren't going to get any smoke out of it. It's vapor. You have too much mod for your atty but with what you have, set your mod at it's lowest setting, that's probably 3.3v (??) and take a puff and see what happens. Next try it at 3.4, then 3.5 and so on. Keep experimenting back and forth until you find the right setting for that vape pen you have.

Yeah I know not like smoke smoke im talking about clouds
You aren't going to get any smoke out of it. It's vapor. You have too much mod for your atty but with what you have, set your mod at it's lowest setting, that's probably 3.3v (??) and take a puff and see what happens. Next try it at 3.4, then 3.5 and so on. Keep experimenting back and forth until you find the right setting for that vape pen you have.

Yeah I know not like smoke smoke im talking about clouds

You will not be getting "clouds" with that setup .....sorry to break your bubble

Get yourself a Kanger Subtank mini or an aspire Nautilus or Atlantis Tank and you could get some clouds depending on you juice.

you will probably have to run that MVP at max 20W so it won't be lasting very long

A good 50W and one of the tanks above will keep you happy happy for a while

https://squareup.com/market/azzitude-pc

Last edited:

VU Sponsors