Become a Patron!

New to vaping... need some help!!!

im brand new to vaping. just started about 3 weeks ago that a friend put me on to. so i purchased a eleaf pico with a melo 3 mini. i love it so far but i kinda feel like i want a little more. im looking to buy a wismec rx200s with a smok tfv8 head. my only issue is, is it worth the money. when i go to my local vap shop i feel like they just want a sale. im hoping you guys can give me some input. thanks!!!1

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
im brand new to vaping. just started about 3 weeks ago that a friend put me on to. so i purchased a eleaf pico with a melo 3 mini. i love it so far but i kinda feel like i want a little more. im looking to buy a wismec rx200s with a smok tfv8 head. my only issue is, is it worth the money. when i go to my local vap shop i feel like they just want a sale. im hoping you guys can give me some input. thanks!!!1
depends what you want. the TFV8 is IMO the best overall tank for flavor and clouds. it's a beast but needs a 150 watt device to be useful. The RX covers that but IMO there way better mods out there. It's also much cheaper to buy online then in a store. what price were they asking for?

Also remember you will need good batteries (at least 2 sets so 1 can charge and can be in use) and a charger. Charging batteries from the mod is not a good idea in general

depends what you want. the TFV8 is IMO the best overall tank for flavor and clouds. it's a beast but needs a 150 watt device to be useful. The RX covers that but IMO there way better mods out there. It's also much cheaper to buy online then in a store. what price were they asking for?

Also remember you will need good batteries (at least 2 sets so 1 can charge and can be in use) and a charger. Charging batteries from the mod is not a good idea in general
im sorry but i dont know what IMO means but im basically lookin for a little more of both flavor an cloud. when i get the eleaf i was killing a batt in 4-6 hrs an im in construction so it didnt last me a day so i bout extra batts an a charger. i have 3- 3000mah 3.7v 35a high discharge mxjo batts and a nitecore d4 charger. as far as price for the head its $54 and the mod is $94 but i found a kit for $74 online. im not looking to go too crazy i just dont wanna stay at the beginners level either. thanks for the advice but what u think?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im sorry but i dont know what IMO means but im basically lookin for a little more of both flavor an cloud. when i get the eleaf i was killing a batt in 4-6 hrs an im in construction so it didnt last me a day so i bout extra batts an a charger. i have 3- 3000mah 3.7v 35a high discharge mxjo batts and a nitecore d4 charger. as far as price for the head its $54 and the mod is $94 but i found a kit for $74 online. im not looking to go too crazy i just dont wanna stay at the beginners level either. thanks for the advice but what u think?

IN
MY
OWN OPINION

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol oh most def! just dont know any better just lookin for advice

You got it,
Rx200s
Rx2-3
Rx200
With a tfv8 tank
Is the way to go
Battery life,flavor,vapor all day!
That's the best mod/tank combo you could get now a days...
And buy it online
Some Stores will rip you off...
but
It's your money do what you want!
Keep us posted

VAPE ON

You got it,
Rx200s
Rx2-3
Rx200
With a tfv8 tank
Is the way to go
Battery life,flavor,vapor all day!
That's the best mod/tank combo you could get now a days...
And buy it online
Some Stores will rip you off...
but
It's your money do what you want!
Keep us posted

VAPE ON
thanks alot! im all about supporting my local shops but yes some stores are def a rip off an i live 20 min outside new york city an everything is very expensive. gotta budget so i can buy ejuice lol thanks again!!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thanks alot! im all about supporting my local shops but yes some stores are def a rip off an i live 20 min outside new york city an everything is very expensive. gotta budget so i can buy ejuice lol thanks again!!!!

KUP
KEEP
US
POSTED

VAPE ON

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Well the tfv8 is gonna kill batteries no matter what. No way around it. I doubt that it'll last you all day. U might want look into a lower wattage tank like a clieto. The rx is good for batt life cause 3 batteries but it's not a mod I'd personally recommend. Your better off with a clieto at 60 watts and a better dual battery mod. That should last all day.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
thx. what do u recommend? id just hate to waste another $100 an NOT be happy!.
It's hard to say what will last you a full day since we all vape different amounts. Less wattage and smaller coils will give better battery life. On a 2 battery mod with a set of 3000mah batteries I can get like 4-5 hours on a tfv8 tank but I vape a lot. Even with the extra battery you'll only get an extra hour. I'd recommend a smaller tank and a better mod. A tank that'll work at 50-60 watts like a clieto.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors