Become a Patron!

New to vaping and need advice

I have been vaping for about a year and I just recently baught a Sigelei 75w and a Buddha RDA to put on it. I was wondering what kind of build would I need on it to have a big cloud.

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would build something around .3 ohms. That should give you enough room to max it out. Dual twisted 26g kanthal, 6-7 wraps on a 3mm bit will get you there. Very easy to do and great clouds and performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I already have the 26g kanthol but I have no clue how to do a dual twisted. But I will definitely try it out. Right now I have a macro coil that a friend made for it and it is 3mm in diameter

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I already have the 26g kanthol but I have no clue how to do a dual twisted. But I will definitely try it out. Right now I have a macro coil that a friend made for it and it is 3mm in diameter
For twisted wire take a piece of wire about 12 inches long, fold it in half and pinch the fold with pliers. Take that 6 inch piece and put the folded end in a drill chuck and tighten it down, take your pliers and hold the two free ends together at the tip pull them tight straight away from the drill Chuck, and spin the wire with a drill. Keep spinning until the wire begins to pull toward the drill. Allow it to pull. More often than not part of the wire will break either at your pliers or the drill chuck. That's as tight as possible, but if that doesn't happen don't spin it tightly enough that the wire begins to kink, its a feel type thing but super easy to get the hang of.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

That sounds easy. I will definitely try that tomorrow once I get my stuff from work

Sent from my Z797C using Tapatalk

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I should have noted, this is for a dual coil build. So 2 of those coils I described will be about .3ohm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors