Become a Patron!

New to the Forum

browns037

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What going on everyone!?! New to the forum. I have been vaping since 2013. Started with the smaller pen style e-cigs and after a year I went into dripping and mech mods. About 3 years ago I started using VW. I am currently on my 2nd box mod and I am looking for my 3rd. First was the SMOK X Cube II (kinda works still) and my 2nd was the SMOK Alien 220W (completely useless now.) I had to go back to the cube since my screen on my alien went out after 5 1/2 months, which is why I am here. So I currently using the SMOK TFV8 Cloud Beast tank on my X Cube II. Having lots of issues with the set up. I am originally from Oklahoma but I am currently stationed in Korea. Which is a pain to get anything locally here... Ran out of juice and coils last weekend and spent 68000 WON (60.70 USD) for 2 T10 coils for the TFV8 CB and a 60mL bottle of NAKED Very Berry Juice... Seeing as that should have been 35ish bucks in the states.. Anyway. NEVER doing that again. Keep a look out for my next post (once I figure out what area to post under) for recommended mods and sub ohm tanks.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here

VU Sponsors