Become a Patron!

New to rda please help

puppychowyoutube

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok so I really need some help, I currently have the smok alien 220w with two lg hg2 batteries. I ordered the dead rabbit rda with some pre built coils and some wire , what would be the ohm range I can go from or am I safe no matter what

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok so I really need some help, I currently have the smok alien 220w with two lg hg2 batteries. I ordered the dead rabbit rda with some pre built coils and some wire , what would be the ohm range I can go from or am I safe no matter what
With a regulated mod, you don't have to worry about the resistance of your build. However, your build and wattage, you're utilizing, needs to be according to your juice. Some juice likes it hot, in order to get the proper flavor, others prefer lower wattage (less heat). It's a try and error situation.

I just got a goon 1.5 rda that I bought. When I am building I usually do dual 5 wrap of 26 guage kanthal around a 2.5 ml bit and I get about a .2 ohm build. I am too lazy to twist my own wire.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
You need to be concerned about what your batteries can keep up with if you want to maintain good battery life.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Regulated mods have protection. They will not fire (in watts mode) below 0.10 ohm or above 3.00 ohm. Of course, the higher the watts you use, the shorter your battery life. Vape where ya like.. you are fine with a regulated mod. Just keep checking your batteries after charging for tears in the wrapper.

VU Sponsors