Become a Patron!

New RTA/RDTA?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Man, you guys suck! I just bought the Aromamizer Supreme and Iron Maiden. Figured I'd be off the market once they showed up. Now I'm soooo tempted to add EXO to the list.
Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.
Lmao sometimes new good shit comes out and we have no choice

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was going to buy the Supreme. When I saw the review I decided on a newer tank. That's all.
That's cool. The consensus around here is it's a great tank. I put more weight to user reviews as they live with it every day.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

Devilon

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
As far as I am concerned I'm not too impressed with the EXO, yes it does deliver on flavour but I think it's a very cheaply made tank.
Extremely thin materials especially on the chimney section, I can see this being crossed threaded if your not too careful, and the glass is the thinnest I have ever had on a tank.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Have you l
can anyone recommend a good RTA for me. I am looking for somehing that holds 3-4.5ml of juice & to be a fair price, oh also easily to build on such as a 2 post velocity style deck.

thanks in advance!

Have you looked at the Avocado24? 5ml capacity RDTA, velocity deck, Kennedy style AF. I just got mine a week ago and Im LOVING it. Its my first RDTA and the first time Ive used anything with a "tank" in over 2 yrs!

VU Sponsors