cloumix

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Brand: Lost Vape
Product Name: Lost Vape Lyra Pod Kit
Type: Starter Kit
Color:Green+Peacock/ Silver+Fantasy/ Rainbow+Vortex/ Black+Lava/ Blue+Ripple/ Green+Leather/ Silver+Leather/ Rainbow+Leather/ Black+Leather/ Blue+Leather
lost_vape_lyra_kit.jpg

Lost Vape Lyra Kit has a palm and compact size for daily usage. It is powered by a built-in 1000mAh battery with 20W max output. Lyra Kit features one fire button design for easy operation. There are two kinds of Lyra mesh coils, it is suitable for nicotine salts and regular e-juice.

Features of Lost Vape LYRA 20W Pod System
➤ One fire button design for easy operation
➤ Advanced Lyra mesh coils
➤ Multiple security protections
➤ Intelligent LED indicator
➤ Supports USB charging

Shop Conner Lost Vape Lyra Kit
or visit Clearance for more deals>>>

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I know that Lost Vape isn't a huge company and is chasing the money during this pod craze, but it's actually disappointing to me. In an email to vendors back in Dec regarding the Drone release delay they stated that it would be limited to one production run as they were refocusing their resources onto pod based systems.

For me Lost Vape had built a reputation as a quality Chinese mid end manufacturer who made very good hobbyist mods. Going back to the dna 60 mods, Therion 166's and even the Paranormal 250C I was never disappointed in build quality and performance.

I understand that almost every single vape company out there right now has released or is close to releasing a pod system, heck even Purge and Squid are, but they all continue to produce actual mods as well. The decision to solely focus on pod systems by Lost Vape is puzzling.

cloumix

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know that Lost Vape isn't a huge company and is chasing the money during this pod craze, but it's actually disappointing to me. In an email to vendors back in Dec regarding the Drone release delay they stated that it would be limited to one production run as they were refocusing their resources onto pod based systems.

For me Lost Vape had built a reputation as a quality Chinese mid end manufacturer who made very good hobbyist mods. Going back to the dna 60 mods, Therion 166's and even the Paranormal 250C I was never disappointed in build quality and performance.

I understand that almost every single vape company out there right now has released or is close to releasing a pod system, heck even Purge and Squid are, but they all continue to produce actual mods as well. The decision to solely focus on pod systems by Lost Vape is puzzling.
Hi friend, thanks for your unique opinion. But I believe that manufacturers of e-cigarettes are always working to provide a better vaping experience.

VU Sponsors