New Recipe Suggestion

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Good day All Fellow Vapers.
Today I am expecting my first shipment of DIY ejuice from Bull City. To get started I ordered the following flavors and am looking for any good recipes you may think I should try to get started with. Target mix will be 0 Nic, and 80VG / 20 PG ratio
Strawberry and Cream - CAP
Sweet Strawberry - CAP
Vanilla Custard - CAP
Bananna Cream - TFA
Bavarian Cream - TFA

Any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated.

Keep Calm and Vape On!!

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would suggest mixing them up individually. Knowing how each flavor taste by itself makes it much easier to tell what would mix well with another.

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
downInTn is right, just for fun though (I've not used the sweet strawberry, banana cream, or the TPA version of Bavarian Cream but here goes:

6% Vanilla Custard
1% Bavarian Cream
1% Banana Cream
2% Sweet Strawberry
1% Strawberry and Cream

Just a guess. Also I know you're new to DIY but these creams really need at least a few days before they thicken up the flavor and anything needs to blend overnight after a good shake at least in my opinion. Especially that custard, the cap custard (I'm assuming version 2, never tried version 1) takes a week for a certain sensory effect to become part of the flavor, before that it tastes medicinal to me. I'm on the fence with that one, but I'm in the
minority as you probably know it's really popular.

Another idea is bavarian cream 2-5% and (the sum of) strawberries % double that. These are broad strokes but they should kind of work.

Also the standalone mix of bavarian cream you can use in your atty between flavors for easier transition while dripping imo. In the past I mixed a simple 2 flavor vape of banana and strawberry 1:1 %'s and the flavor turned into ambiguous bubble gum, though not unpleasant. It's probably good you got banana cream imho instead of a ripe banana given the other flavors you have to work with.

Last edited:

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Thank you both for the advice on this. I am just getting started and am learning a ton from these forums. The question I have for downInTn is that the percentages you provided uptop sum up to 13%. So as I make adjustments to that as tastes are certainly different, I should try to stay around the 13% flavor ratio? Is that the correct way of going about it? I did mix up just a simply strawberry mix last night at 7% and it turned out pretty good for a first mix.

The comments on the custards and flavoring are well understood. I did get a small crockpot so that I could quick steep some of these custards etc so that I was not waiting weeks only to find out the mix was way off. I made up a small 5ml batch of strawberry / banana cream and custard last night. Let it steep for 3 hrs at 150 degrees and then let it cool overnight. I will be getting into it a bit later today to see how it turned out. I think I may have to bump up the percents of flavors as I used 5 percent as my starting target and basically used 2% of Strawberry and Custard and 1% Banana.

Thanks again

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Keep trying and add some more flavoring when you can afford..
try them all solo, tfa recommends 5% and up on most..
if you search here, there are charts with average percents..
but it's best to go with what you like.. :)

Istand

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Keep trying and add some more flavoring when you can afford..
try them all solo, tfa recommends 5% and up on most..
if you search here, there are charts with average percents..
but it's best to go with what you like.. :)
I keep trying all your tobaccos and I like them all so far.
I will like to ask you a question: how can I make the juices creamy, not the taste but the body of the juice.
When I buy from the B&M their juices aside the taste they have a creamy body.
How can I obtained that.
Thanks for your help Smoky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With those, off the top of my head maybe 10% sweet strawberry, 10% vanilla custard, 1% bavarian cream.
4 hours at 160 degrees in the crock pot followed by three days of steeping.

I find without adding a good dose of heat, CAP vanilla custard takes 3-5 weeks of steeping depending on which recipe I use it in. At least with version 1. I have not tried vanilla custard v2 yet.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Thanks a bunch bones. I will give it a go on the next mix.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Banana Cream works as a stand alone at 10% ish.

But I would add 1% each of Bavarian Cream and VC just because...

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I keep trying all your tobaccos and I like them all so far.
I will like to ask you a question: how can I make the juices creamy, not the taste but the body of the juice.
When I buy from the B&M their juices aside the taste they have a creamy body.
How can I obtained that.
Thanks for your help Smoky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very low percentage of your choice of creams..
try between .15% up to around .5%

you are very welcome, @Istand :)

VU Sponsors