Become a Patron!

New product:DNA 70,is anybody interested?

do you have any idea about the product-DNA70?

• yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
DNA 70
Model: Wall·E

Material: Aluminium Alloy

Color: Red/Black/Blue/Green/Silver/Yellow

Wall·E:Thread 510 connector

Atomizer: 510 thread Atomizer

Attachments

• DNA70 1.jpg
    DNA70 1.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 44
  • DNA70 4.jpg
    DNA70 4.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 41

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
what are the dimensions and weight? price? is the center pin springloaded?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
This is the first I have heard of one.

Specifications? Price?

REVIEWS?

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
NO! Just ugly .. and I sure hope the VU is not on its way to becoming a site where random Chinese suppliers and manufacturers are filling the forum pages with threads trying to sell something.

Its one thing for real life vaping members of this community to post discussions about new or existing products, but its another thing for non-vaping Chinese suppliers to post here with nothing to discuss, only something to sell.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NO! Just ugly .. and I sure hope the VU is not on its way to becoming a site where random Chinese suppliers and manufacturers are filling the forum pages with threads trying to sell something.

Its one thing for real life vaping members of this community to post discussions about new or existing products, but its another thing for non-vaping Chinese suppliers to post here with nothing to discuss, only something to sell.
Not with me around

monkey39

Member For 4 Years
I'm about done with DNA clone devices. I only have a couple (Focalecig Hana Modz and Tobeco zGripper) and have been disappointed with them both as far as performance. They seem to be ok for single coil rebuildables like the Kayfun or Russian 91% type devices, but I prefer my Foggers with a dual coil build, and the clone chips just seem to under perform with them, dropping precipitously at about 50% battery life. From now on I'll stick to regulated devices with proven chips like Yihi or Evolv.

VU Sponsors