Become a Patron!

New Pharaoh 25 RDA

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I simply hate when reviewer's say how wonderful it is and how they received it today and it's the best thing I've ever sucked on, and it feels comfortable in my month and my lips fit so tight around the mouth piece....., and they are just trying to sell you something because they get a lot of free shit......

Fuck all these rip off cocksuckers....

Sent from iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I simply hate when reviewer's say how wonderful it is and how they received it today and it's the best thing I've ever sucked on, and it feels comfortable in my month and my lips fit so tight around the mouth piece....., and they are just trying to sell you something because they get a lot of free shit......

Yeah reviewers are annoying sometimes.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

mcruin

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Totally agree. Some reviews are quit empty, pure marketing

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Totally agree. Some reviews are quit empty, pure marketing
I like that wimpy guy with glasses from DjLsb Vapes .... He's honest and says it like it is.... he reviewed the Sigelei 155, is what he called the mod.... And he says it was a beautiful well built piece of shit....

Ha ha.. it was funny.......

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I like that wimpy guy with glasses from DjLsb Vapes .... He's honest and says it like it is.... he reviewed the Sigelei 155, is what he called the mod.... And he says it was a beautiful well built piece of shit....

Ha ha.. it was funny.......

yeah he's the only reviewer i take seriously as he actually does a real review. There are a few casuals I don't mind who aren't technical but basically say I used it and here are my thoughts which is good overall to get other impressions.

mcruin

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Actually I have that Sigelei Fuchai 213 that he said is a piece of crap and the TC works pretty decent. I would not say that the TC of my Yihi works better than it.
Of course I am not an expert, it is just my personal experience

Enviado do meu Nexus 5 através de Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Actually I have that Sigelei Fuchai 213 that he said is a piece of crap and the TC works pretty decent. I would not say that the TC of my Yihi works better than it.
Of course I am not an expert, it is just my personal experience

Enviado do meu Nexus 5 através de Tapatalk
I hope you aren't doing ni200 wire cause it's dangerous. With ss it won't be as bad you'll just get progressively warmer vapes.

The issue is it keeps rereading the resistance so the more u vape the more it thinks that hotter temp is the cold temp.

mcruin

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am with SS316 coils made by me.
Thanks for your concern
If fact I just want the mod to cut the power before I get a dry hit, and the Fuchai 213 does it pretty well

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I am with SS316 coils made by me.
Thanks for your concern
If fact I just want the mod to cut the power before I get a dry hit, and the Fuchai 213 does it pretty well
With ss it's not a big deal. But it'll still burn your cotton if u chain hit enough

mcruin

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
With ss it's not a big deal. But it'll still burn your cotton if u chain hit enough

Yes if I insist too much with it. But mi IPV6x with firmware version 1.3 does exactly the same

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yes if I insist too much with it. But mi IPV6x with firmware version 1.3 does exactly the same
The ipv6 has some issues as well but I wasn't aware of TC being one of them. Yihi chips are good chips. None of my mods do that on TC though. Not even the free aster I got which cost like 25 bucks.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The ipv6 has some issues as well but I wasn't aware of TC being one of them. Yihi chips are good chips. None of my mods do that on TC though. Not even the free aster I got which cost like 25 bucks.

The newest version of the ipv6x with the latest firmware does good tc and tcr. The problem is they released two ipv6x before the final firmware and they are not upgradable so if you own one of the first two your shit out of luck. The first version had no reverse battery protection and no 3 click lock, so with the second firmware they fixed that. And then the tc didnt work to well so they released the 3rd version with all issues fixed. What sucks is i bought the second version, and anyone who bought the first two versions is just shit out of luck. I wont buy another P4Y product again due to this fact unless they come out with a mod that is just too damn good to pass up.

VU Sponsors