Become a Patron!

New NY vape shop

Hey guys,
I'm Sam and I'm new to vaping. A buddy of mine sold me a copy of the DNA30 but 3 days later it broke along with the brand new Kanger Tank giant after a night of shenanigans as a result of a bad drop. I found out about a new vapor shop that opened up in Center Moriches (about 20 minutes from me) called "Real Vapor." Not wanting to go back to cigarettes I knew I had to try them. Upon walking into the shop I was greeted by a very friendly and knowledgable young guy who asked if he could help. I told him my dilemma and I also I told him that I wanted something small, cheap-ish, but quality. He then fitted a new Kanger tank giant on a eleaf iStick and I was sold. He also showed me how to work it right and all the features on the nifty 20W device. Getting to the point here:
THE GOOD:
- Staff: Knowledgable, very nice and helpful
- Products: wide selection of tanks, devices, juices, etc. AND THEY LET YOU SAMPLE
- Location: (I know this is subjective to me but oh well) located next to a gas station on Montauk Highway (205 mtk hwy)
- Hours: Open relatively late

THE BAD:
- Lack of publicity: This may hurt them and I feel my experience there was too good to not post about, not on yellow pages from what I understand.
- Price: Well ok, this isn't exactly a bad thing because I strongly believe in supporting local business but I picked up the eleaf iStick for 55 bucks plus 35 for the Kanger tank giant.
- Storefront: The actual store is pretty small but I'm sure they'll expand soon.

Overall I had an awesome experience there and even though I live in SC, I frequently go back to NY for family visits and that will now be my one stop shop for vape needs. Thanks for reading guys, hope this helped anyone!
-Sam "Carpetbagger" Harrison

VU Sponsors