new mvp coming

slayer420-x

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
MVP 20W coming ! 3.3- 7.5 volts in .1 increments, 6 - 20 watts in .5 increments, has a flush 510 input but comes with ego attatchment, sounds awsome, just what i wish my mvp 2 had, more power, and a flush 510. If they put fire button on the side it would be better but thats no biggy.the 20 w & flush 510 is just what i want, innokin site says itll be out next week !. Just hoping its a true 20 watts. How do you tell? By volts? If it goes to 7.5 it should be able to get full 20 w on say a nautilus eh? I know istick 20w could only go to like 16 with nautilus ive heard so id rather wait for this, i stick was max 5.5 volts though, mvp 20w max 7.5, and theres a new itaste vv 4 coming to, but i think its max 15 watts

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Innokin's FB page is full of comments people saying they are missing the mark making this only 20watt.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, but sub ohmers think everything should be made for them. I'm fine with 20 if it's affordable. Not everyone wants to spend more to heat big ass coils. The V2 sells quite well at 11 watts.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How much the 20w thingamajig cost?

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, but sub ohmers think everything should be made for them. I'm fine with 20 if it's affordable. Not everyone wants to spend more to "heat big ass coils". The V2 sells quite well at 11 watts.
The point many were making was, a 30 or 40 watt would be nice if they ever wanted to "heat big ass coils". Wouldn't have to buy another unit. With a 20w unit, they could spend 30 bucks on an iStick with a 2200mAh battery to do the same thing.

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I said it on the other post it would be a piece of shit just like the two before it Innokin really needs to rap it up they just suck

slayer420-x

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think itll be 70 or so, but here in canada itll be more. I sticks are 50- 60 here btw. In canada, i think its better then i stick, i stick was 5.5 v max 20 w. Mvp20w is 7.5 v 20w max so it should do full 20 w on anything unlike the i stick, thats why i decided against a istick,

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think itll be 70 or so, but here in canada itll be more. I sticks are 50- 60 here btw. In canada, i think its better then i stick, i stick was 5.5 v max 20 w. Mvp20w is 7.5 v 20w max so it should do full 20 w on anything unlike the i stick, thats why i decided against a istick,
My two MVP2s have been extremely reliable. I'll wait and see how much 101vape charges for the new one. They are usually the cheapest and most reliable.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ive found them for $31.99 shipped and $27.99 (not sure if this is shipped or not)...Price out 2 ego style batteries with just variable voltage and much lower mah batteries and you get a STEAL or the mvp 20w and some other brand devices if thats all you need....Seems to me making every box high enough wattage to satisfy everyone but for a higher price only makes for one market and poor sales....These lower watt version at lower prices appeal to a much larger market percentage wise ... An MPV 20W will be in my near future.

VU Sponsors