rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
who has it in stock state side?
I think I saw that sweet-vapes has it in stock, only in 2 colors, black and silver if I remember right. About the same price 35-36 dollars. I've bought from them before and very satisfied with shipping and service.

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any promo or coupon codes for mvs? the one I found riyan doesn't work

RobbieR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Which button on your 30 rattles? Mine is quiet as can be. But I will note that my fire button is not "flat", one corner is depressed a bit. It hasn't caused any issues, if anything I saw it as a ding on their quality, but if that's the button that rattles then I lucked out on my 30.

My fire button rattles on occasion.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got my new istick 40w about 30 mins ago. Been vaping my Atlantis V1 with .15 ohm nickel coils from VS. Obviously it's way too early to give much feedback but I will say that it works! lol. I love the size (a hair bigger than a 20 or 30 watt istick), the Temp control is very straight forward, just hold the middle button, set your temp, lock your resistance and go. You can't adjust the watts in TC mode that I know of, it's just set at 40 watts all the time and you just pick your max temp. I have been hitting temp after about 3 seconds into my draw with it set at 420 degrees, about a second later it kicks in again. First impressions are pretty solid, but keep in mind that this was less than $40 and I didn't/don't have the same expectations for this device as my sx mini. If I find any major issues I'll post them here. Oh, those holes near the 510 are not vent holes, they are for a lanyard, but who knows what will happen when juice gets in there, maybe nothing. Last thing I'll mention for now is that TC mode was designed for nickel not Ti.

Cheers
glad to hear you like it

edited the already answered question out lol

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks m8 it looks like a solid on the go tc mod hopefully they get some sleeves for it for sale.

Demps64

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I agree, I wish I had a sleeve for it. So far the device is working well, I did have my first "issue" this morning. I turned the device on and the battery was blinking, giving me the impression I needed to charge it. I found that odd since I knew it was about 3/4 charged last night before bed. I turned it on and off a few times and it was still blinking, but it was still letting me vape on it without any issue. So I chain vaped for a 5-10 mins before I went into work, I removed the tank, then plugged it into the charger and the battery was showing ~75% as I expected. Since plugging it in briefly, I haven't seen the battery blink again, and like I said it never stopped me from vaping on it. Maybe it was something I did or just a random one off glitch I managed to trigger, I'll post an update if I see it happen again but I wouldn't say it's a show stopper if it's only a blinking light and it doesn't impact functionality of the device.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Since I was able to hold off on my next mod purchase I'm really curious to see how durable this thing is, my istick 20 is still working. Was looking at the coolfire IV but this is basically the same price and it has temp control that reviews seem to be saying its doing OK. May never use temp, but to have the options for future use would be nice.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ok this thing is getting way too hot @ 40 watts 480f on .15 ohm coil I think this is gonna be a issue.

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Uh-oh...I have one on the slow boat from China!
Temp limiting is working though, you can adjust watts then choose temp and lock the atty. Feels good in the hand nice and small. tried sticking a istick 20 watt sleeve on it, just a smidge to small for the 40w tc.
After chain vaping for about 10 or so mins it was getting way to hot and I don't mean the tank it was right where the battery is below the 510 I could feel it even in the bottom of the mod Im thinking the internal battery may be insufficient.

Edit: also fire button rattles may drive some crazy I don't mind it so much.

Last edited:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Temp limiting is working though, you can adjust watts then choose temp and lock the atty. Feels good in the hand nice and small. tried sticking a istick 20 watt sleeve on it, just a smidge to small for the 40w tc.
After chain vaping for about 10 or so mins it was getting way to hot and I don't mean the tank it was right were the battery is below the 510 I could feel it even in the bottom of the mod Im thinking the internal battery may be insufficient.

That's bad news. I can heat up all my mods, to the extent I can hardly hold them (I have to remember to put them down LOL). But not in 10 mins...

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's bad news. I can heat up all my mods, to the extent I can hardly hold them (I have to remember to put them down LOL). But not in 10 mins...
I wasn't really expecting a whole for $40 tc mod it functions for the most part. If it didn't have the heating issue I think it might be solid.
weird thing happened after playing with it some more I had my atty locked but for some reason It changed/jumped the resistance to a lower value and it kept going into temp protection. happened on 2 different sub ohm clearo's a sigelei and the smok tct. Had to remove the tanks throw a atlantis on it asked for new coil and then throw the tc tank back on get a resistance reading then lock it in then was fine.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have three 30s I stick.
Not buying the 50..... Have the evicVT
Next mod I get will be either the IPV or snow wolf /siegeli but I also prefer internal batteries... I have some IMR high drain batteries at home still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got mine and it seems to be off on the TC, I cannot get a good Vape off this thing until I have it at 550 or higher?? Same ego one tank on my VS or IPV3li Vape wonderfully at 420 to 450 degrees this thing seems waaaaaaaaay off on the limiting.

Thoughts??

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Before I left work yesterday it popped up on MVS (My Vapor Store), they had it for $36 in black with an ego adapter, which ironically I needed. Overnight shipping and they actually got it on the truck at 6pm est yesterday (I ordered at 4:28pm est) so I give them a round of applause for that shit :D They have the mod without the ego for $30 in all four colors but it still says out of stock at the moment, keep an eye on it. I'm really liking it, it's exactly like using my 30w but I get to use my vaporshark coils

Edit. Also wanted to mention, I usually vape my sx mini at 420 degrees on standard mode with this very coil, I find that the istick is performing similarly at 500 degrees, with regards to vapor production, density, warmth and flavor. I'm quite pleased at 500, which is where I use my evic vt ;)

Sorry guys just reversed and scrolled on the first page to see this post.....obviously this might be just how it is but why would it be so different I mean temp is temp you would think?... So really I have from 500 to 600 to play with I guess, just seems kinda pointless to me.

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have three 30s I stick.
Not buying the 50..... Have the evicVT
Next mod I get will be either the IPV or snow wolf /siegeli but I also prefer internal batteries... I have some IMR high drain batteries at home still

My istick 50 lasted only 6 months. I replaced it with the new Kanger sub box mini, and I love it.

Last edited:

Demps64

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
After chain vaping for about 10 or so mins it was getting way to hot and I don't mean the tank it was right where the battery is below the 510 I could feel it even in the bottom of the mod Im thinking the internal battery may be insufficient.

Edit: also fire button rattles may drive some crazy I don't mind it so much.

So I threw my rda on it with a kanthal build and chain vaped, for 10 mins at 40 watts. It got quite a bit warmer than TC mode, I agree it was too hot. My Atlantis tank in TC mode has been it's typical use and it seems to do just fine other than having to up my temp by about 100 degrees compared to my sx mini. But then again I'm still hitting temp control so that little bit that it keeps backing off might be keeping it at an acceptable drain on the battery. My black Aeolus v2 looks awesome on this little istick but I think I'll avoid whaling on it with it....

How did you adjust watts in temp mode?

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am getting s subbox soon! Want to order one now but leaving in under 48 hours for a week long vacation.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love love the kanger subtank so ill love love the subbox lol it'll be perfect and it's small too

TwitchVaperMVG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There's a 100W on the way. Takes two 18650 batteries in parallel. Check it out:

iStick 100W Review

• First off, it's a bit larger than other iSticks, especially the 20 and 30.
  • It has internal charging if you want to throw some batteries in there and pretend it came with them.
  • Spring-loaded positive pin.
  • Magnetic door.
  • Variable wattage and voltage.
  • No TC.
  • $26-$28 Wholesale cost.

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How did you adjust watts in temp mode?
only adjust watts in reg power mode. tc mode stays at 40. I had to send it back to MVS they are taking care of it. was shifting ohms alot.

Demps64

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
only adjust watts in reg power mode. tc mode stays at 40. I had to send it back to MVS they are taking care of it. was shifting ohms alot.

I'm sure they will take care of you, I've been pleased with their service. My 40w is doing great. Haven't seen the battery blink issue again, and I've been running my goblin mini on it at 35w and loving it. With .4 ohm dual coils, it gets warm when chain vaping but not concerning. I stretched the shit out of a vape band in put is around the body for a little grip. They need a sleeve ASAP. Oh, and my button has gotten a little rattle to the touch but still quiet if I shake it. Doesn't bother me or affect the performance so far

VU Sponsors