Become a Patron!

New HUSKY Bottles that change the Vape Game

Hey Guys I am new here and I just wanted to let everyone know about a new company I came across that has revolutionized the Vaping Experience. Leaky bottles have plagued the Vaping community for years. With Chubby Gorilla constantly going down hill every day, we have been seeing a lot of Chinese counterfeits that actually work better than the real version. But I assure you that a new company has came in to the market and is taking over. HUSKY Bottles is your savior! These bottles don't leak and do not "blow off" when your squeeze them unlike others *cough cough* Chubby. HUSKY Bottle's prices are definitely cheaper as well. I have been dealing with chubby for a couple years and I was done with their constant BS of excuses as to why their bottles aren't working. They even told me I was doing it wrong... cmon. So I am here to tell all shop owners and fillers that HUSKY bottles is the future for vapers. Their line has Pre-inserted tips in the cap, even for the 100ml and 120mls for easy and faster production, and best of all no more customers getting mad at you for your Bottle manufacturer's mistakes. You're welcome in advance! Vape On!

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lol nice sales pitch. Have never had problems with the chubby bottles, not once regardless of the juice company that uses them. Don't know what you're doing wrong.

A few suggestions that might help you improve your sales pitch.

1) provide a link. We don't know you so why would we take you at your word?

2) explain how these husky bottles are better than chubby bottles.

Your welcome in advance. :)

For shits and giggles I did google Husky bottles and found their website. They have plenty of pics of the bottles with the caps on the top. Absolute NO pictures at all of the bottles with the caps off so potential buyers can see how these bottles are a design improvement over the chubby bottles. Just a bunch of talk about their bottles being better with no detailed explanation of how.

I call bullshit. :wave:

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Lol nice sales pitch. Have never had problems with the chubby bottles, not once regardless of the juice company that uses them. Don't know what you're doing wrong.

A few suggestions that might help you improve your sales pitch.

1) provide a link. We don't know you so why would we take you at your word?

2) explain how these husky bottles are better than chubby bottles.

Your welcome in advance. :)

For shits and giggles I did google Husky bottles and found their website. They have plenty of pics of the bottles with the caps on the top. Absolute NO pictures at all of the bottles with the caps off so potential buyers can see how these bottles are a design improvement over the chubby bottles. Just a bunch of talk about their bottles being better with no detailed explanation of how.

I call bullshit. :wave:
I get my bottles from Fasttech and never had any leak or the tops blowing off when filling.
And I use high VG

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
images

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I get my bottles from Fasttech and never had any leak or the tops blowing off when filling.
And I use high VG
I'm going to keep that in mind because I plan on getting into DIY juice in the near future. :vino:

I bought some nicotine base last week to put nic in some zeros I had that are in bottles. Then I decided to change a few chubby bottles from 3 to 6mg and I had a bit of a difficult time getting the nozzle off the bottle lol. I don't see how someone could squeeze the bottle and have the nozzle come off.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
This would have been a smoother sales slick if you just came in and said "All of yous is idiots for not using Husky bottles, you have just been doing it wrong all this time"

Maybe next time you dont blow one in your britches, try this. "We make bottles that might not suck and they are possibly cheaper than our competition. Would be really cool if you gave us a try, here is a coupon code on your first order so you can find out why we are potentially better"

Its never too late to make a second first impression.

VU Sponsors