Become a Patron!

New here!

rich424

Member For 4 Years
So I started Vaping a few weeks ago to help getting off cigs. I bought a cheap kit and the next day bought a Vision spinner 2. A few weeks after that I bought the Istick! I like this little guy a lot. One thing is that I can't find the webpage to put my scratch code in to verify. Anyone else have this problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the underground. Hope you get off the cigs like most of us already did. Find a flavor you enjoy and keep a back up with you so you don't have to buy more smokes when your unit ,,, runs out of juice, battery goes dead, or coil burns out.
Keep
calm
and
vape
on.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know as if the Istick has one of those?
Nice to meet you and welcome to VU:)

D

Donald Bickers

graphics-welcome-731955.gif
Welcome to VU,lots of good and interesting people here,,,Enjoy

Henry Etta

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi and welcome! I'm new here too, first post just a few minutes ago... I've seen lots of people with the iStick, looks great. I'm tempted to pick one up myself just because it's so tiny. Nice step up from the spinner.

D

Donald Bickers

Hi and welcome! I'm new here too, first post just a few minutes ago... I've seen lots of people with the iStick, looks great. I'm tempted to pick one up myself just because it's so tiny. Nice step up from the spinner.
Welcome to our forum

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
@rich424 Congrats on Your Vaping Journey, and Welcome to VU! If you ever need anything, I or someone else will be happy to assist you! You can find me in the Deals & Steals! Section :cool:

VU Sponsors