Become a Patron!

New guy from Ct

MotoVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Four weeks into giving up cigs with out planning to do it, lol. Went in to buy a bag of tobacco and cig tubes since packing my own to save money when seeing a vape pen of some sorts just wanting to try it out. To make a long story short I liked it a lot but it soon gave up on me and wanted to get something better. Ended up with an Aspire Atlantis with cf sub ohm mod, then a Kanger Subtank with eleaf 50w to get through my workday, etc. Then picked up the Kanger subtank nano so there could be more than one flavor juice around when wanting a change. Made a newbie mistake in thinking my eleaf 50w died, was on the edge of going back to smoking because my big subtank is leaking a little and also lost an o-ring at base. Went out and picked up a Aspire 30w esp box mod because of really not wanting to touch another cig again after getting into a panic. Now looking to pick up a Tugboat RDA along with a nice mech mod to fire it up while around home for myself to enjoy with a nice cup of coffee, etc, which will be awhile. Oh, I had been smoking for just about 35 years give or take....about time.

Have to give a big thanks out to Suck My Mod, Grim Green and Mr.Ellis who is a kick in the butt among others for a wealth of information during my research to learn as much as possible.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi and Welcome to VU! I am sure you will find a lot of useful information here as well as meeting some great people!! Be sure to stop in and say Hi in http://vapingunderground.com/thread...om-giveaway-thread.13618/page-123#post-396543
tumblr_nb1t3uQ6rR1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Always good to hear of a new non-smoking member.

VU Sponsors