Become a Patron!

New girl in the room ^_^

Hi there,
I have been vaping since 2013 or so. I never really interacted with forums involving vaping before because honestly I'm a very boring person when it comes to vaping. I use one mod, one tank, and one juice. Not much to discuss there lol.

However I was recommended this forum because I was looking for a place where I could find someone to help me get products from a state I used to live in that they don't sell where I moved. If anyone could help me discern where in the forums would be a good place to post that, it would be most appreciated :)

It's nice to meet you all and I'll start poking about and see if I can't find anything interesting to partake in.
-Ellie

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hi Ellie :wave: Welcome to the forum.
If there is no way to get the eliquid you may still be able to get a recipe.
All you need to do is put in a request in the DIY (Do It Yourself) section to see if someone has what you are looking for.
It's really easy to mix once you find a proper recipe.

Hi Ellie :wave: Welcome to the forum.
If there is no way to get the eliquid you may still be able to get a recipe.
All you need to do is put in a request in the DIY (Do It Yourself) section to see if someone has what you are looking for.
It's really easy to mix once you find a proper recipe.
Thank you for that suggestion. I’ll try that.

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Sup sup, i saw you were might be in jacksonville? The best way for you is just buy it in ga across the state line, considering what it is u might find a lot of vape shops opening up right on the state line, thats usually what takes place in those situations.

In fact, a vape shop in ga may be willing to let u have stuff shipped there as long as u pick it up there.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hi there,
I have been vaping since 2013 or so. I never really interacted with forums involving vaping before because honestly I'm a very boring person when it comes to vaping. I use one mod, one tank, and one juice. Not much to discuss there lol.

However I was recommended this forum because I was looking for a place where I could find someone to help me get products from a state I used to live in that they don't sell where I moved. If anyone could help me discern where in the forums would be a good place to post that, it would be most appreciated :)

It's nice to meet you all and I'll start poking about and see if I can't find anything interesting to partake in.
-Ellie
welcome miss ellie.

VU Sponsors