Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No this isn't a joke unfortunately.

GlowVari ProVari V2.5

GloVari-3.jpg

GloVari-5.jpg

IT GLOWS IN THE DARK!

Vaping nightlife will never be the same! Introducing the first “glow-in-the-dark” ProVari 2.5. Simply charge it under incandescent light, and you’ll have a ton of fun! You’ll be the life of the party! And … you’ll get the performance and reliability that ProVari products are world-famous for.

LIGHT UP THE NIGHT … WITH GLOVARI!

NOTE: We recommend ordering the extended end cap option when you purchase this device, so they match. Due to the variance in paint on the end cap, if you order the extended end cap at a later time we cannot match it to your device.

Price: $179.95

Last edited:

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
so much for stealth vaping... You'll be the light of the party! LOL :)

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't think its a good move on ProVapes part. Something else the naysayers can point their finger at and say its marketed to kids.

Fad

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Logic says NO, but the voices say YES ;)

I guess it`s a novelty finish so will appeal to some, I think I`d find it annoying after the first few hours.
Nice for hardcore collectors though.

Kevin2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Provape needs to quit dicking around and release the Provari 3 so I can buy it!!!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I wonder just how long that coating will last?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i dunno why, but they remind me of this....

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Provape needs to quit dicking around and release the Provari 3 so I can buy it!!!

I agree, they really are selling a very out dated product now, but I guess if they are still selling then they aren't to worried. I'm sure when they do actually release the v3, it will be a huge hit, but they do need to hurry up, by the time they release it, it will already be out dated.

But I agree this doesn't help the fight against e-cigs not aimed towards kids with gimmicks like this.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I agree, they really are selling a very out dated product now, but I guess if they are still selling then they aren't to worried. I'm sure when they do actually release the v3, it will be a huge hit, but they do need to hurry up, by the time they release it, it will already be out dated.

But I agree this doesn't help the fight against e-cigs not aimed towards kids with gimmicks like this.

I see your point, but how many kids have $180 to blow on a Provari Plus Extension Plus Battery Plus Charger Plus Topper Plus E-Liquid?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I see your point, but how many kids have $180 to blow on a Provari Plus Extension Plus Battery Plus Charger Plus Topper Plus E-Liquid?

I agree with you, just like us adults are meant to not like candy flavors, so they must be aimed for kids, I wasn't say I think it is aimed towards kids, but just add fuel to the fire for the FDA though.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I agree with you, just like us adults are meant to not like candy flavors, so they must be aimed for kids, I wasn't say I think it is aimed towards kids, but just add fuel to the fire for the FDA though.

And cocktail flavored liquids are marketed to alcoholics!

I totally get what you are saying, the jackbooted thugs at the FDA will grab on to any excuse to regulate the hell out of whatever they have their sites on!

vapopat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just keep you're hand clean cause the dirty will get an half glow in the club !)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No this isn't a joke unfortunately.

GlowVari ProVari V2.5

View attachment 2570

View attachment 2571

IT GLOWS IN THE DARK!

Vaping nightlife will never be the same! Introducing the first “glow-in-the-dark” ProVari 2.5. Simply charge it under incandescent light, and you’ll have a ton of fun! You’ll be the life of the party! And … you’ll get the performance and reliability that ProVari products are world-famous for.

LIGHT UP THE NIGHT … WITH GLOVARI!

NOTE: We recommend ordering the extended end cap option when you purchase this device, so they match. Due to the variance in paint on the end cap, if you order the extended end cap at a later time we cannot match it to your device.

Price: $179.95
How original ..Ohh boy when are they going to upgrade that thing dear god

VU Sponsors