New favorite

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got this in the mail today and was shocked at the quality, flawless clone and the switch is amazing.

Attachments

• P9080025.JPG
    P9080025.JPG
    360.9 KB · Views: 102
  • P9080019.JPG
    P9080019.JPG
    231.6 KB · Views: 92
  • P9080022.JPG
    P9080022.JPG
    251.1 KB · Views: 83

ctvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Where did u get it from??...link?

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Edited: Thanks

Last edited:

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Indeed, hits real decent and looks good with the Magma attached and Vulcan also, been trying a lot of different RDA's & RBA's real fun, just took the switch apart and it's the most ingenious switch I've ever seen, magnetic turning mechanism which makes it turn real nice and smooth from lock to unlock, maybe a hair to easy, but still very cool..

ctvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Indeed, hits real decent and looks good with the Magma attached and Vulcan also, been trying a lot of different RDA's & RBA's real fun, just took the switch apart and it's the most ingenious switch I've ever seen, magnetic turning mechanism which makes it turn real nice and smooth from lock to unlock, maybe a hair to easy, but still very cool..
Thanks for the info Gary. I saw it on 88evape, but figured it couldn't be the same one because as you said the pics on the website don't do it justice.

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Edited...

Last edited:

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Blink... Edit

Last edited:

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was more enthralled figuring out your collection in the background. Thinking of opening a store anytime soon? LOL.

That really could be a new game. "Name the mods and attys in this picture".

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was more enthralled figuring out your collection in the background. Thinking of opening a store anytime soon? LOL.

That really could be a new game. "Name the mods and attys in this picture".

LMAOF, Got up this AM opened email and your message was #1 made me smile huge, nice way to start the day, thanks, and ah.. Well no store just a collector of all things Vape, that's only the ones I use most frequently, I guess??
Not sure really how to explain that, Ya maybe your right a new game, Name that Mod?? LOL
It is a rather strange pic when I look at it and can only imagine from someone else perspective.
I know I've had a few online debates about mods and had the other person ask me, "Well how would you know blah blah" well generally because maybe I own one or two even??
No store but funny you said that as I had taken a friend to get 1st setup like an ego and clearo the other day to get him and his wife started and off smokes and we stopped be my house so I could explain whats what and give them some juice and this friend said, Damn, you have more stuff here than they did at that store, thought about it and actually my friend was right, just like to collect mods and the rest, everything I suppose...
I've gotten into thread measurement, and specs making lists of specs, stuff like that, then like to sit down and see what hooks up, what needs modifying or upgrading, what wrong with something and what could I do to make it better, stuff like that, just a hobby I guess.
Believe me I've come up with some strange looking mods and some very longggg ones like triple even quad bat stack length, certainly haven't tried putting 3 or 4 batteries into a tube and firing it but it's there and if I were anymore crazy I would have tried to fire it, fairly certain it would be only a one time thing I'd be willing to bet as I think something bad would happen...LOL
Maybe someday I'll post a picture of the collection.. LOL

VU Sponsors