Become a Patron!

New excited member

Edgars

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wake up in the middle of the night because you can't breathe. Voice says You have 2 minutes to live. I never smoked again. That\s incentive for me. Suffocation is a hard way to die. Don't feel good.

wow, well i have noticed since i started to vape its easier for me to go to sleep and to wake up early in the morning, i can normaly breathe in morning and i dont feel as tired, and i have been vaping only for 4 days now and i can already see improvements, and i no longer feel tired like after going two steps, its definetly better, i wil definetly stick to vaping for now on its just so much better and not comparable to cigarettes, it just is and feels a lot lot lot better, im very glad that i came across this vaping stuff, its just absolutly amazing, and im sure i will be able to kick cigarettes.

and i was talking to a friend today about vaping and told him that there are mods and cloud chasers and all that stuff, he didnt understand why its all necesary, but i feel its my mission now to spread a word about it

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People say Anti Smoking Nut. I see it on TV & could care less. If you like smoking, have at it. Zorro chewing gum, & some crap. Don't care about method, stop smoking before smoking stops You. No brass band, no bull shit. I make a Peach Juice that I almost cry over, it's that good.

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im not chasing for clouds and i dont think i will buy any mods in the nearest future, not planing that yet. all i want is something tasty, im looking now at peach juice that i will buy soon. and i can make decent clouds with my setup
Yep, it's the cloud chasing that will empty your wallet!!

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wow, well i have noticed since i started to vape its easier for me to go to sleep and to wake up early in the morning, i can normaly breathe in morning and i dont feel as tired, and i have been vaping only for 4 days now and i can already see improvements, and i no longer feel tired like after going two steps, its definetly better, i wil definetly stick to vaping for now on its just so much better and not comparable to cigarettes, it just is and feels a lot lot lot better, im very glad that i came across this vaping stuff, its just absolutly amazing, and im sure i will be able to kick cigarettes.

and i was talking to a friend today about vaping and told him that there are mods and cloud chasers and all that stuff, he didnt understand why its all necesary, but i feel its my mission now to spread a word about it
Cloud Chasers are crazy.
And who is the nut who vapes at 150 watts??
I don't understand that, and I don't want to.
3.2 to 3.3 volts for 1.5 ohms. 3.7 volts for 2.0 ohms. That equates to about 5.5 to 6 watts. Anything more is insanity.

Edgars

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cloud Chasers are crazy.
And who is the nut who vapes at 150 watts??
I don't understand that, and I don't want to.
3.2 to 3.3 volts for 1.5 ohms. 3.7 volts for 2.0 ohms. That equates to about 5.5 to 6 watts. Anything more is insanity.

yesterday my friend who is chemist scared the sh*t out of me, about the aldehyds that are inside vape smoke and he said to me that vape smoke is even worse than cigarette smoke, and i dont know what to do now, he said that there are those chemicals that disolve when the PG and VG is beeing vaped

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yesterday my friend who is chemist scared the sh*t out of me, about the aldehyds that are inside vape smoke and he said to me that vape smoke is even worse than cigarette smoke, and i dont know what to do now, he said that there are those chemicals that disolve when the PG and VG is beeing vaped

There is no formaldehyde in the vapor. Your chemist friend is listening to stupid bullshit without doing his own research. To burn the pg into formaldehyde, you have to get it way hotter that you would be able to vape it. That has already been explained to you. It is a non-issue, unless you plan on cranking up your mod way further than it can be turned up, and enjoy vaping flaming juice.

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i smoked one cigarette today just to see how it feels and it was totaly abosultly disgusting, i had to take some vapes after that just to kill the taste, and instantly felt the cigarette smell, i think i will better stick to vaping, and its harder to breathe after smoking a cigarette

I did that at the end of my first week. a little over 2 months later I am amazed at how good I feel. I'm glad to see you wanting to stick with vaping, it is certainly the lesser of two evils. Stick with it!

And I'm late to the party, but Welcome to VU!

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There is no formaldehyde in the vapor. Your chemist friend is listening to stupid bullshit without doing his own research. To burn the pg into formaldehyde, you have to get it way hotter that you would be able to vape it. That has already been explained to you. It is a non-issue, unless you plan on cranking up your mod way further than it can be turned up, and enjoy vaping flaming juice.
Flaming juice and an explosion in your hand and at your face.

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really, it is soooo much easier and less perplexing to simply stop smoking and not even bother with vaping. That way, you have nothing to worry about. It is my thought that you will be able to give up the cigarettes and the vapes, as you've only been smoking four years.
Vaping done wrong can indeed create toxins. But you'll know you're getting toxins because your vape will taste bad.
Light vaping with your low voltage/wattage device is unlikely to get hot enough to create toxins.
That's why I seriously question the health of sub ohming on mechanical mods. I mean, you can see how hot those coils are capable of becoming when they are dry fired to burn off impurities and to pinch them together.
So, #1: Stop smoking and stop vaping.
If that fails, then vape only low wattage/voltage.
Vaping is loved by former chain smokers who were about to die.
You're not a long-term smoker.

Walker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I started with a 20W iStick, and never took it over about 14 watts because my tank just wouldn't work at that level. It was satisfying (I instantly quit a 22 year long smoking habit), but I was curious about all this high wattage stuff people talk about. After getting a better tank than my starter kit came with, I realized I could go up to the full 20W with the new tank.

I started to wonder what all the hubub was about with the high wattage, and I got a new mod that would go to 40W and tried it out.

And you know what? I have that 40W mod dialed down to about 15 watts after experimenting in the 30's for a ocuple days.

VU Sponsors