Become a Patron!

New coil builder

Hey guys I'm brand new to building coils and I wanted to make something at .06 ohms and around 300 watts. I have the proper mod and batteries. What would be the best build for Me? What materials do I need? Any advice would be super appreciated. Thanks!

whiteowl84

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For 0.06 you need 26g SS frames and 16ply 0.4mm n80/A1 mixed with 3.5 3mm wraps.
This build is 14ply iirc with SS frames and it's only 0.07ohm.

You might be able to hit 0.06 with all n80 frames and ribbon 26g/14ply but I doubt it.
5355b06d1ee35dad050974b0ab452f17.jpg

Sent from my E5306 using Tapatalk

Dutch0hms

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys I'm brand new to building coils and I wanted to make something at .06 ohms and around 300 watts. I have the proper mod and batteries. What would be the best build for Me? What materials do I need? Any advice would be super appreciated. Thanks!
Ur a new builder and wanna build a 0.06ohm coil that can handle 300w ?
Why would you if i may ask..

U probably have to redrip every 2 drags with the option of burning ur cotton easily if ur not paying attention.
I wouldn't recommend it but if u did like so, ur probably wanna make a ribbon based build as @whiteowl84 suggests.

Maybe good to mention what mod/rda ur gonna be using to fire that.

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
parallel 24G SS316, dual coils, 3mm. should be right around .06. Be a little simpler for a new buider to make than that artistic monstrosity that was posted earlier.

Not hating on your coil, I wish I could build like that...

VU Sponsors