Become a Patron!

New Breazy Weekly Vape Deals Section On Breazy.com

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We are pleased to announce a new addition to Breazy.com. We know how much vapers enjoy a great deal so we've introduced Vape Deals which is a section on our website where you can find weekly deals on great products at a fraction of the normal price. Every week we will feature new items you can get great value from so make sure to check the section out every week.

This week we have discounts on The Cyclone by Sense, normally $34.99 this week $27.99. The iJoy Asolo 200w TC Box Mod, which can sell for $149.99 this week $79.99. Loop Ninja by Nick's Blissful Brews, normally $22.99 this week $17.99. Rolly E-Juice, normally $16.99 this week $13.99. Slurp Red and Slurp Blue, normally $22.99 each this week $17.99 each. Nurdz E Liquid (Nerds candy flavor), normally $22.99 this week $17.99. Boyd's Bounty, normally $22.99 this week $17.99. Froyo by Nick's Blissful Brews, normally $22.99 this week $17.99. Fish E-Juice, normally $19.99 this week $15.99.
Here's a link to the section http://breazy.com/pages/vape-deals

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When do you expect the kanger nebox to ship? Any color that is more likely to ship first?

from Tapatalk

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I personally would enjoy that. Andy is very appropriate and legal if you haven't noticed lol. Good in a way, he does things legal and protects vapers and the vaping industry by doing so. Very ethical he is. Believe me I can't say half the stuff I want to lol.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Weekly deals will now be incorporated in the weekly contest. Makes it a little easier for me lol !

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Bought a kangerTech nebox. Any idea when these ship? Could you ask Andy

from Tapatalk

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm being told early November. That's the best I can tell you.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I hope it's next week :)
P.s. I was charged tax does that mean its shipping from my home state of nj??
from Tapatalk

Last edited:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope it's next week :)
P.s. I was charged tax does that mean its shipping from my home state of nj??
from Tapatalk
Yes that sucks lol. The warehouse is in New Jersey. Northville to be exact.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sweet. I see three online shops just got the nebox today so I'm hoping you guys have it by next week :)

from Tapatalk

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sweet. I see three online shops just got the nebox today so I'm hoping you guys have it by next week :)

from Tapatalk
Hope so to ! At least one thing. You've dealt with us and you know there wont be any problems. Thanks for your business !

VU Sponsors