Not open for further replies.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let us update you on the latest and greatest products at Breazy.com

Troublemint - Pink Lemonade Frisco Vapors Liquidpods: This is the epitome of sour vapes when it comes to the My. Von Erl for fans of the sour and fruity this is the pod that was made with you in mind. A pink lemonade flavor that is highly rated across every eliquid review site on the planet can now be stealth vaped anywhere.

Soma Frisco Vapor Liquidpods: This combination of watermelon, strawberry, and menthol provides an ice cool fruit experience that would make Rick Astley sing his most famous hit song. True to the idea that fruit and cool go very well together.

Rock Frisco Vapor Liquidpods: Are you a fan of herbals vapes? Well this blend of earl gray and peaches you get a sweetened and relaxing flavor experience. If you love earl gray then you have now found the perfect pod.

Powell Frisco Vapor Liquidpods: The fruity flavor of fruity pebbles cereal combined with the gooey and crispy taste of a rice crispy treat. This is the best selling liquidpod for the My. Von Erl for a very good reason. It's the only liquidpod of its kind.

Chocolate Cookie Churreos - Fate E Liquid
: Chocolate chip frosted churros. Let that sink in a second, two of the tastiest and most distinguishable treats in the world meet up to provide your mouth with an fight to the death plethora of flavors to enjoy. An ever evolving body of flavors that fight for dominance with you as the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors