Become a Patron!

Nevoks Feelin AX Pod Vape Review

FLm1nQ4NyFpDrEaGcyrLXIyzjGVDl5DoW_-rFHkqS6_1qfiIHPeWOYzacSNsm7EP3m4KqTiAukeHDT_b2mDHAX9Xyiy1XGa3o2jW9rtTD7HSoS25sdDGCepeftYJLAp6V2sP3yEQNTl2-UqzbAjjSEI

Thanks to Rachel from Nevoks for sending me this product to review!
Check it out on their website: https://www.nevoks.com/products/nevoks-feelin-ax-pod-kit

O_uiTDhuysEfF8ZK30MIEBdQwYkSslyIEyfrEkIF9keCYABIOun4-zB0nX-0Vt4YvM0WQZbxTkP5TzAlj1CfrKUlqJe3UZC9_SWP-OVO0P0QMUVzJyYPD7mPHrGeBB1px3L4ibNVOBTkOChcM0Y2GlI

Disclaimer: This review is my own thoughts and I am not associated with anyone at Nevoks, nor am I being paid to write this review.

dc283UsiCPbcjAY0ojD9fTgy0R0kZ2IkCNrZGm9jahAQlWZt_FpjeFjXviSMIxcUchWmfmGnE2mX1-GoyAjpgvxjlA91raFJx9-NeK-8c3MF2k5V4k9oSCzTITHAerNTLxqrIllKdBbrpSfPktf4l4U

In the box:
  • Feelin AX Device (1500mAh) x1
  • Nevoks A1 Pod 0.6 ohm (3ml) x1
  • Nevoks A1 Pod 0.8 ohm (3ml) x1
  • Type-C Cable x1
  • User Manual x1
  • A1 Platform Card x1

y0Hr0iSadGKArbFcHzGHi0IrrltfsFbEbLe5qIfWiSc6cRyo8PdN9A5OiEcsM2wtGsJhAZkZiunrhChwUonM6fRHm3Ve4JZsH91G26iUJXS5-ClADG_bKylKaNo9Bf5m1Mqmrn38-CThdaVloS7gw7U

Specs:
  • Dimensions: 16.4 x 24 x 120 mm
  • Weight: 57g
  • Output Power: 5 - 30W
  • Material: Aluminum Alloy/PCTG
  • Battery Capacity: 1500mAh
  • Pod Capacity: 3ml / 2ml for TPD
  • Resistance: 0.4 ohm / 0.6 ohm / 0.8 ohm / 1.2 ohm
  • Pod Material: PCTG

buTK9gUYYcZnrFBDTiYALhXYzkeD5KjD0X03rr9uB9ZBKL0jA9T18f-BSmyKf-_onsUage6n4TOyW60zsHirkko7QXLHlPw4oPua7Da-mj4X1hoJuenTVA9P3SIxxbMopwnX3fTT_qLQ00q1fIUw440

Design
The design of the device is a pretty simple stick pod device, like we are used to from the Feelin line from Nevoks. The device comes with a screen, similar to the Feelin A2, which gives you all the optimizations options and information you would possibly need while vaping. The design is going for simplicity and functionality. It has a sleek aluminum alloy body and compact sizes. It’s a device with a comfortable shape which makes it easy to carry around.

7P-qJZjVbS_ZgxVu74tIcAVS_5zlbLX-REoHJx4fkESOTq4PEqcTRizrsiv-ZlRdhYolN_fcuS-SsG8eUWo2y6XKvUkWCWuAd83Z0fj2vaiCJsQl5OTAX32J2KzSCVsOSSz2u9CIHuZOwU7C8RFguJY

Pods
One of the standout features of the Feelin AX is its pod compatibility, which extends across the entire Feelin A line. I have tried all of the 4 side fill pods. These come in 0.4, 0.6, 0.8 and 1.2 ohms. All of the pods vaped phenomenal, but in terms of flavor and vapor production the 0.4 really stood out to me. If you are more of a somewhat tight MTL lover, the 0.8 and 1.2 will also definitely not let you down. I enjoyed vaping on all of these pods a lot. What really sets these pods apart is their insanely consistent performance. I’ve tried it with some fruity flavors and mint flavors, and each pod maintains that great flavor throughout using them. I don’t mind the rubber plug filling, especially because these pods are 3ml (a little bigger than the standard for this size device), so I don’t have to fill them as frequently. The only downside of these pods in this device, is the fact that you can only see the top of your liquid level. The minimum line is pretty low on the pod, but to check it, you have to take the pod out of the device. A viewing window above the button and screen to see the pod, would’ve been a very good and welcome addition to this device.

HXlGcMvhWgB-P0eOsdfkpnzJuYxrxQo9oyRSWWti6r4afzhvepioHfcxe-clDm7ED7qXcDD0hdf-uqwUieXUV3orTcv1Sn134VwAVZKfwdtiCs6Lri_muYJB4j_RlkLJvlv9gx2oYli4jxdDMDUfoc4

Performance
In terms of performance, the Feelin AX impresses with its user-friendly features and reliable functionality. You can lock or unlock the button with 4 clicks, so no accidental burns in your pockets occur with this device. The autodraw of this device works flawlessly, so I don’t see a reason to unlock the device at all to be honest. I personally keep it locked at all times. Of course you can adjust the wattage of the device as well, within the range of the pod that you have in the device at that moment.
With the 1.500mAh battery that’s in the device, you easily get through the day. It’s rather big for a device that is this small in a stick form. I was pleasantly surprised by that. Even when using the 0.4 ohm pod most of the time on high wattages, it still got me through a full day of vaping easily.

GCKln8g-GdaP1lW4sAtfFQaN1Xq4GmxxlWjYumzrrWRe1la4x8HK2hn-7EXO7QidDhgPyYxfDB3nrelfRUPEcglEEFPsW7niyP-llTDUAX1hXo-cajlbt3i2o6Mwxtj-gijT8nsGFHRMidskmNs1zNI

Pros
  • Versatile choice in pod resistances
  • Supports rapid charging
  • Good pod compatibility
  • Accurate airflow control
  • Large battery for this small pod
  • Very good flavor

9mPJ4tWs0gZ6qnIf9UUpPj0qF1lJL1I4M7BkKZ_2_L6tvE1b40iTJatae6q527-kEo-qokLSzW4vKXi-nTe001ky6GJcDkeQ6rn41KI1iFnzVEs4hieJpC9NpfwDI55U79j6GoL_aTiVDe8f3NO_ABg

Cons
  • Can't see the juice level clearly because most of the pod is inside the battery

L6zPtivGeE8RpfaCBC56Uiq25kaboRBW5tdwi4ythLm_Pxc6SHh156kac7lDC70G60vAxuuYuX2ImTL71mKdPS1L3WkEiTClVgAafqxksZfl5YzCvxGpXG7K5BR2dE95S9eJzWDqkA0tKg0Ntd3X6KA

Verdict
Overall, the Nevoks Feelin AX Pod Vape offers a compelling combination of design, performance, and versatility. With its sleek aesthetics, intuitive features, and impressive flavor production, it's a standout choice for both beginners and experienced vapers alike. While it's not without its minor drawbacks, such as limited juice level visibility, the Feelin AX excels where it matters most, delivering a satisfying vaping experience.
_LEDMX-09WFjexgZEOTnkSeYJWFKq5hQ_zmMCFqE0_fEVIY-xSoBdw9ZcjRryIsWFHSVuUOf0LAbzebOZv0XL4hd_tx2wMN488k0-doEhkvy_SqjBfc8yE6uVSiTpLS4-eyz9VD5pqWiR3x678U4FwM

Another big thanks to Nevoks for sending out this device to review. Don’t forget to check it out on their website and check out their other products as well!

VU Sponsors