Become a Patron!

Never order from VaporWhale again.

Had a horrible experience with my first order from VaporWhale. Ordered a evic mini with cubis tank. They never shipped the items and delaying the refund process.
They offered a 5off coupon but it has expired and I still haven't received a refund. If you know the item can't or won't be shipped, then the money should be immediately refunded not held just cause you can.
Beware of this company. I will probably get my money but after a 10 day wait. .
Guess I stick with fasttech or us retailers from here on out. Saving a few bucks not even worth it anymore

Stigma

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't order with any Chinese companies. It's not worth the risk of getting ripped off or waiting forever to get my order.

VaporWhale

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Had a horrible experience with my first order from VaporWhale. Ordered a evic mini with cubis tank. They never shipped the items and delaying the refund process.
They offered a 5off coupon but it has expired and I still haven't received a refund. If you know the item can't or won't be shipped, then the money should be immediately refunded not held just cause you can.
Beware of this company. I will probably get my money but after a 10 day wait. .
Guess I stick with fasttech or us retailers from here on out. Saving a few bucks not even worth it anymore

So sorry for inconvenience! but we were upgrading our paypal so we can't operate those (less than 10) orders, so we have noticed all of customers of these orders at first time to file dispute on Paypal to get refund, all refund will be automatically done at the deadline of the dispute, for normal orders, we do can refund by ourselves quickly but for those orders we can operate on our end so have to wait to the deadline.

We did set the expire date of the discount code but it has ten more days, and now we have extended it to May 31, thanks.

Stigma

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So sorry for inconvenience! but we were upgrading our paypal so we can't operate those (less than 10) orders, so we have noticed all of customers of these orders at first time to file dispute on Paypal to get refund, all refund will be automatically done at the deadline of the dispute, for normal orders, we do can refund by ourselves quickly but for those orders we can operate on our end so have to wait to the deadline.

We did set the expire date of the discount code but it has ten more days, and now we have extended it to May 31, thanks.
And that right there is why I don't send my money to China

VaporWhale

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And that right there is why I don't send my money to China

it's our fault for that inconvenience, but most orders are being smoothly processed, we will keep improving our overall service.

VU Sponsors