Become a Patron!

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I ordered a triple 18650 series PWM mod from this vendor for almost $170 when all was said and done with the options / addons. The mod is great, well made, no issues there. This is not a review on the mod.

FUCK YOU. That's what I have to say to the owner. I had to threaten this man with BOTH small claims court (I live in the same state (TN) as him currently, one hour off, wouldn't have been hard to summon his ass.) and a non-received item dispute with my card.

I also put his entire public Facebook page on blast and discovered, low and behold, there were SEVERAL more people in the same position as me. What was this position? 5-6 weeks I sat in SILENCE waiting for this mod. Phone calls, emails, on-site messages, Facebook posts, messenger hit ups, NOTHING. The ONLY fucking time this cunt contacted me back was when I wanted a refund, which he then replied to saying he couldn't because the mod was finished, in testing and nearly ready to ship. 1-2 days for shipping he said, one month in already. One week passed with no word, no mod being shipped.

He said on his website for this mod it would take a week or two to make and 2-3 days to get to you once shipped, he also promised to send you progress updates and pictures of the mod as it was being made. I received ZERO updates, I couldn't even get the dude to talk to me. Let alone get the mod out on time.

So, after threatening him with legal action, putting his business and Facebook pages on BLAST (I went ALL out, it was WAR.) I finally got a vague ass contact message ignoring everything I said and putting the status of me getting the mod in an indefinite void.

I was DONE. I contacted him one final time with every contact option I could find, copy pasting the message. I told him point blank he had 72 hours to get me a refund or a tracking number or I WOULD 100% be taking him to court or filing a dispute. Two days later, guess what shipped? I got it in one day after shipping because I live an hour away, great mod. Terrible company.

The owner said his wife was in the hospital, and if true that is indeed tragic. But he owns a BUSINESS, when personal shit comes up, if it is preventing you from fulfilling orders, you DO NOT say JACK SHIT to your customers and sit on thousands of dollars of their money for A MONTH before then making a vague Facebook post. I'm sorry your wife was sick, but not so sorry I'm willing to let you bullshit me and multiple other people around with DEAD AIR and no updates while you spend OUR MONEY on whatever the fuck.

Do not buy from this company, even if his wife was dying he could've at least kept in contact with me or given me a refund and told me to purchase a mod when he had time to make it. I had to find out through his FACEBOOK page, outside of his website, WEEKS later that this shit was going on and he gave NOBODY the option to choose between waiting or a refund, which is the policy of the FTC.

Fuck this dude. Don't give him a penny. Anyone who will flat out LIE to customers, sit on their money without even updating them as to what is going on and then ignore all the flak is nobody who needs to be running a business.

EDIT: The biggest tragedy here is I'm STILL waiting for something else from this cunt.

Last edited:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered a triple 18650 series PWM mod from this vendor for almost $170 when all was said and done with the options / addons. The mod is great, well made, no issues there. This is not a review on the mod.

FUCK YOU. That's what I have to say to the owner. I had to threaten this man with BOTH small claims court (I live in the same state (TN) as him currently, one hour off, wouldn't have been hard to summon his ass.) and a non-received item dispute with my card.

I also put his entire public Facebook page on blast and discovered, low and behold, there were SEVERAL more people in the same position as me. What was this position? 5-6 weeks I sat in SILENCE waiting for this mod. Phone calls, emails, on-site messages, Facebook posts, messenger hit ups, NOTHING. The ONLY fucking time this cunt contacted me back was when I wanted a refund, which he then replied to saying he couldn't because the mod was finished, in testing and nearly ready to ship. 1-2 days for shipping he said, one month in already. One week passed with no word, no mod being shipped.

He said on his website for this mod it would take a week or two to make and 2-3 days to get to you once shipped, he also promised to send you progress updates and pictures of the mod as it was being made. I received ZERO updates, I couldn't even get the dude to talk to me. Let alone get the mod out on time.

So, after threatening him with legal action, putting his business and Facebook pages on BLAST (I went ALL out, it was WAR.) I finally got a vague ass contact message ignoring everything I said and putting the status of me getting the mod in an indefinite void.

I was DONE. I contacted him one final time with every contact option I could find, copy pasting the message. I told him point blank he had 72 hours to get me a refund or a tracking number or I WOULD 100% be taking him to court or filing a dispute. Two days later, guess what shipped? I got it in one day after shipping because I live an hour away, great mod. Terrible company.

The owner said his wife was in the hospital, and if true that is indeed tragic. But he owns a BUSINESS, when personal shit comes up, if it is preventing you from fulfilling orders, you DO NOT say JACK SHIT to your customers and sit on thousands of dollars of their money for A MONTH before then making a vague Facebook post. I'm sorry your wife was sick, but not so sorry I'm willing to let you bullshit me and multiple other people around with DEAD AIR and no updates will you spend OUR MONEY on whatever the fuck.

Do not buy from this company, even if his wife was dying he could've at least kept in contact with me or given me a refund and told me to purchase a mod when he had time to make it. I had to find out through his FACEBOOK page, outside of his website, WEEKS later that this shit was going on and he gave NOBODY the option to choose between waiting or a refund, which is the policy of the FTC.

Fuck this dude. Don't give him a penny. Anyone who will flat out LIE to customers, sit on their money without even updating them as to what is going on and then ignore all the flak is nobody who needs to be running a business.
No excuse.

It amazes me at the number of business's out there like this that are still in business.

caveat-emptor.jpg

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Seriously dude, I couldn't believe this shit. This wasn't some sketchy, backwater business either. Pictures ALL over his website of mods, same with his facebook page, a few reviews, no reason for me to worry. He did have guns sitting in the background of a few of his mod pictures though, which after the bullshit I began to wonder if they were scare tactics to put angry customers off from contacting him, as there was an alarming amount of pictures that for no reason included guns sitting on the table.

I own guns too, motherfucker.

Either way, I was not about to let that put me off. It's a tragedy, really, because he DOES make some bomb ass shit. He just clearly has NO IDEA on how to run a business, when personal shit affects your ability to fulfill orders for a LONG PERIOD, you fucking offer your customers a refund or the CHOICE/OPTION to wait, you don't give them no refund option and FORCE them to wait. With no updates or contact, might I add.

He's selling mods that range from $125-$200 on average, he is in NO position to be sitting on thousands of dollars of customer money for that long, I don't give a fuck if HE is the one in the hospital. It takes two minutes to mass-send out an email to your customers explaining things and offering them a refund or the option to wait.

FastTech has gone to SHIT and evidently can't ship out ANYTHING they sell that's vape related anymore and all the mom and pop style vendors have adopted sketchy ass business practices. ALL this leaves is ordering from 3FVape and either waiting 1-2 months or paying out the ass for DHL or picking from the bones and remnants of the pitiful stock most legit vendors have left due to FDA bullshit.

This is ALARMING. We are, as consumers in the vaping market, being left with NO options. You either have to order from sketchy ass websites like this one or from strangers off Ebay, pick from the bare bones stock most US vendors have left or roll the dice and buy from China, either choosing to wait forever or pay an arm and a leg for decent shipping.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fasttech not shipping to US?
I've had recent orders arrive with no issues

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Me and several other people I know have been trying to order shit from there for a while. It's ALWAYS something.

Tried to order some 26650's, they gave me ONE shipping option, USPS Large Parcel.. okay.. paid for it. Turns out, that method won't work for batteries, yet it is the ONLY fucking option they gave me.

Tried to order a DNA250. Age verification went to shit all of a sudden.

Tried to order a few cheap clones. Waiting for contact from buyer, but was sent NO email to even get in contact with them, eventually cancelled out of sheer frustration.

I can name more instances of this and I know I'm not the only one. FastTech has gone to SHIT compared to how they used to be. E V E R Y T H I N G has.. the FDA has fucked it ALL to hell.

VU Sponsors