Become a Patron!

Need V8-X4 coils

Detroit Primetime

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I’m looking for a good deal on Smok V8-X4 coils. I have searched the site and couldn’t find any mentions of it. If this is the wrong forum, my apologies to the staff, please move to the correct forum. If anyone knows of a site that sells them, please reply.

Thank you,
Prime

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m looking for a good deal on Smok V8-X4 coils. I have searched the site and couldn’t find any mentions of it. If this is the wrong forum, my apologies to the staff, please move to the correct forum. If anyone knows of a site that sells them, please reply.

Thank you,
Prime

Check vapecrawler or ebay. vapenw should have them also.

Detroit Primetime

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Check vapecrawler or ebay. vapenw should have them also.

Thank you. I tried vapecrawler, the site may be down or maybe my iPad doesn’t work on the site. It freezes. I’m not a fan of eBay, not sure who has “ authentic” coils. Vape NW looks good. Gonna order from them if no one has a better price.

HBVapeShop

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you. I’m probably going to order from Vape NW. Their price is approximately $5 less. I have your website bookmarked for future reference.

No problem! We constantly play with prices so definitely check back sometime. If you're ever looking for juice that's our specialty :D

VU Sponsors