Become a Patron!

Need some help with picking out White Chocolate

PincheWero

Member For 4 Years
I have found three versions of White chocolate TFA, FWm and NF. Was looking for some pros and cons between the brands,
My daughter has requested Hershey's Christmas Whites Chocolate Peppermint Candy bar clone vape. There is a background of what I am going to do with the base, or if any other combinations would work, I am open. Going to make another flavor order before Monday. Thanks

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you're going to get NF, the one that isn't organic does contain Diacetyl if it's a concern.

PincheWero

Member For 4 Years
I was looking at the organic version, FW flavors haven't really done much for me other than vanilla tobacco as a blender. so was really down to TFA and NF organic

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've used TFA white chocolate with success, but it does contain Acetoin.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I haven't used it, so I can't attest to it's deliciousness. Unfortunately, it doesn't say that is doesn't contain the other baddies. That sounds confusing.

PincheWero

Member For 4 Years
I can take somewhat of a risk with her, she doesn't inhale only mouth taster, sounds weird but that's her thing. She just like the taste of of some of the flavors I make.

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have personal experience with all of those, but I can say that I had done a huge amount of surfing around when looking for that answer myself and found pretty much universal approval for the TFA White chocolate and a big no for the FW version. That's why I got the TFA version.

FWIW :)

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I do the same thing. I don't always take it into my lungs. I think in my case, it's mainly because of many bad run ins with dry hits when I first started vaping. I started so long ago, we're talking about the carto-style dripping atomizers with the bridge. Dry hits on those are serious stuff and hurt to take into the lungs. In just the mouth, it's not as bad. (Pause...)
I can take somewhat of a risk with her, she doesn't inhale only mouth taster, sounds weird but that's her thing. She just like the taste of of some of the flavors I make.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
The only white chocolate flavoring that tastes like white chocolate to me is TFA's. I think Nature's Flavors is more sweet cream than white chocolate. I tried FW long ago and got the :eek: effect, not in a good way.

VU Sponsors