Become a Patron!

Need some help on tank selection..

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I currently am using a Pro tank 2 and a Pro tank mini. Looking for some better Vaping. Thanks.

driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are you wanting to start building?

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I will be getting a Innokin Itaste 134 soon, so probably the answer would be yes.

driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've got a Lemo tank I'm really happy with great for lung hits, can't go wrong with a kayfun. I actually just got a new customized kayfun clone Kayfun Undead from vipster vapes that I'm really digging. You'll really like building your own coils a lot more fredom to fine tune than just buying a box of coils.

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sending back two kayfun v4, that I just got. So I'm not a big fan of kayfun.

driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Lemo tanks from eleaf are great. They come with glass tanks. They are kinda tall but hold like 5-6 mil of juice. The Lemo drop was released recently it's the same tank just shorter. Oh I forgot they are a 23 mm if that matters to you.

driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why didn't you like the kayfun v4?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I do not have many RTA's yet.

I do have a Billow, and like it a lot. I have a Orchid V4 on the way as well. I hear Lemo's are nice if you just want a single coiler.

If you just want the type with throw away coils, I am a Kanger fan in that respect. When the price of the sub tank comes down, I will buy one of those.

driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The first one I opened simply would not work. The other would not seal at all.
Wow from soevomesto?Probably butchered that spelling but yall know what I meant. LOL

driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All the kafuns I have are clones. The Ehpros are really well built.

driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm pretty sure the are clones. They were only $27 each.
Yeah, you just had a bad clone experience. We all been there. There are high quality clones if you want to give kafun another try. I'm sure there are others folks on here can recommend but I've had my best luck with ehpro. Maybe try a kayfun lite v2 .

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, you just had a bad clone experience. We all been there. There are high quality clones if you want to give kafun another try. I'm sure there are others folks on here can recommend but I've had my best luck with ehpro. Maybe try a kayfun lite v2 .
I'm starting to lean towards a Kanger SUBTANK.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm starting to lean towards a Kanger SUBTANK.
I wouldn't discount the Billow. It's about 15 bucks cheaper and I think very well built.

Though the Kanger would be a good tank too, with more options. I just won't buy one until it gets down to about 30-35 bucks.

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone dealt with the company Carolina Flavor? I heard they actually use Kanger tanks, but put their "CF" name on it. I bought their version of a Pro tank 2 and it looks just like a Kanger. And for only $11.99, that's a great deal. May go back and see what else they offer.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I doubt highly it was an authentic Kanger tank at that price point.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Until you get something else, the old style protank heads can be easily rebuilt. 28g, 1/16" i.d., 6.5 wraps, cotton wick. Comes out to 1 ohm and performs way better than stock.
Many of the newer rebuildable tanks have pretty open airflow. May be an issue if you're mouth to lunging. Sucks about your crappy kayfun clone issues. My ehpro kayfun 3.1 is my favorite. Good luck.

driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone dealt with the company Carolina Flavor? I heard they actually use Kanger tanks, but put their "CF" name on it. I bought their version of a Pro tank 2 and it looks just like a Kanger. And for only $11.99, that's a great deal. May go back and see what else they offer.
I never minded the little kanger aerotank thats floating around here.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nothing if it's a good clone. Some cloners even make improvements to the original design. It can take a little research to find a good clone of a particular device, but the price and availability are usually worth the effort. Some authentics can't even be found due to low production runs.

driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What is the big difference between clone and authentic other than price?
There are some good cloners some bad. Just do your research before you buy if you can't find anything just ask. Someone on here probably knows.

driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No problem. Vape on.

VU Sponsors