Become a Patron!

Need some advice please

DougieFresh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I gotta super tank and I normally use nickle coils to vape but decided to use the .5ohm coil that came with the tank when I bought it new but not sure what the wattage range for the .5ohm coil is

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I gotta super tank and I normally use nickle coils to vape but decided to use the .5ohm coil that came with the tank when I bought it new but not sure what the wattage range for the .5ohm coil is
I would start off at 30 watts then take it up according to your taste, and vape. You should go by your taste not what others vape at.

DougieFresh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the help just wasnt sure if there was a certain range of the wattage for the coil (example 30w-80w) but good to know

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Thanks for the help just wasnt sure if there was a certain range of the wattage for the coil (example 30w-80w) but good to know
Always start low and work your way higher, it will help keep from burning the wicking. You should be able to tell when it starts tasting burnt, it's a flavor that is hard to miss!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Always start low and work your way higher, it will help keep from burning the wicking. You should be able to tell when it starts tasting burnt, it's a flavor that is hard to miss!
+1
I wouldn't start a new coil at 30W either.

VU Sponsors