Become a Patron!

Need new mod

B_noonan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The other day I grabbed a subtank and have it on my eleaf istick 20w. It fires great with the 1.2ohm coils, but I want to subohm. I'm trying to find a box mod that's not too expensive that the 25mm tank fits better on and fires down to .4ohms.

Oh and I'm pretty new to vaping and the forum. Been vaping for about 4 months so I don't build could yet or anything like that.

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just picked up a Kanger Kbox and I love it. It's simple to use and well built and if you're using the largest Subtank it was made to fit it. I paid $30 bucks and had the 18650 battery and charger. If you were to pick up the mod and accessories it should run about $55.

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ill second Moe and the Istick 50. For the price, I dont think you can get better

Dan DePippo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just to add to Moe. Eciggity kicks ass. Fast shipping 3days from Hawaii to Mass for free. Plus great service and quick emails. IStick 50 is a great choice

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Should have went with the Istick for sooo many good reasons. Good luck with the Kbox though.

CloudPusher

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I went with the kbox, just liked the look of it with the subtank compared to the istick 50

I think that was a good choice for the Subtank bro. With interchangeable batteries even. I hate the Istick with a passion. :p

CloudPusher

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Should have went with the Istick for sooo many good reasons. Good luck with the Kbox though.

Well lets seeeee... The Istick is ugly, looks cheap, larger, and costs more than the Kbox. And he is only using it for the Subtank.

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well lets seeeee... The Istick is ugly, looks cheap, larger, and costs more than the Kbox. And he is only using it for the Subtank.
Of course he's only using it for the sub tank. That's all he'll ever use it for. That's all it's good for. And lets be honest, the original sub tank doesn't look good with on anything.

CloudPusher

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Of course he's only using it for the sub tank. That's all he'll ever use it for. That's all it's good for. And lets be honest, the original sub tank doesn't look good with on anything.

Don't mind me. Like i said. I just don't like anything Istick. Not that there really is anything wrong with it. Just not my style. Sorry for sounding like an ass. I was just being silly.

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went with the kbox, just liked the look of it with the subtank compared to the istick 50

Hope you let us know how you like the Kbox. That one has my interest too. I think the design of it is really smart.

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had two istick 20w models, both had button rattle. One of them had the usb charger break off the board and the other had awful 510 threading. I know the threading has been improved on the newer 30 and 50 but the earlier stated problems kind of turned me off. Just my 2cents...

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have the original istick. The problem is that you have to be near a plug when it is time to charge. With the kbox, you just swap out your battery and keep on going. You would have to invest in some 18650's and a charger, but the price would probably be comparable since the kbox is less expensive. When you sub ohm, you will run through your batteries faster.

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the original istick. The problem is that you have to be near a plug when it is time to charge. With the kbox, you just swap out your battery and keep on going. You would have to invest in some 18650's and a charger, but the price would probably be comparable since the kbox is less expensive. When you sub ohm, you will run through your batteries faster.

Yeah, pretty much this.

I've been skeptical about the no screen thing, but every single person i do know that has bought one seems to love it anyway. Maybe it's just a mental thing with me lol. Guessing i'll probably pull the trigger when i see a black one. For the price and extra 10w over the usual 30w devices (which pushes it into my own 35'ish sweet spot), hard to go wrong for $30.

B_noonan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I mean it's only been a day with the setup, but I'm lovin it. Using the .5 OCC and running at 20 or 25 watts and it's giving great flavor and vape. And it looks sick

VU Sponsors