Become a Patron!

need help.

mfraz25

Member For 4 Years
I normally wouldn't ask for help but I'm down on my luck. I've been unemployed for a month and now I'm at the end of my last paycheck.

I'm in need of juice and a mech mod, my nemesis died on me. Won't fire any more. I have an ad in the classifieds. I'll trade for some juice or a mech mod.

I'm not one to ask for help and I'm embarrassed to even post this but I have to learn to ask for help.

If you could help, I'd be forever in your debt. Thank you.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Where do you live?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In Georgia
Oh. If you were local I'd tell you to come by and get some juice. But getting to the post office is a pain in the butt for me and I'd definitely need to see some proof of age before I would even consider sending juice to a stranger like that.

mfraz25

Member For 4 Years
I have an ad in the classified section but nothing is selling and I've had no trade offers. The sales from that was to be my juice budget for the month

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, seriously, so you have a bunch of mods but you're hear asking someone to send you a mech mod? How does that make sense?

mfraz25

Member For 4 Years
I'm mostly looking for juice until I can unload one of those mods. I have my istick but can't use my preferred builds on it and no way to use an rda on the wooden mods

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
b03fbef4457fe1a606fd5604305336fb.jpg

My first clapton coil. 24g core with 32g outside.
Then parallel with a strand of 24g.

.18ohms

She is chucking the vapor and the flavor is amazing.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm mostly looking for juice until I can unload one of those mods. I have my istick but can't use my preferred builds on it and no way to use an rda on the wooden mods
Eh, sounds like you own more mods than I do but here you are mooching. Unbelievable.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Preference on toppers would go backseat to me if I was in that position when low or out of juice, just a thought.:)
I do NOT want to go back to smoking.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL, you have a Provari and you're begging for a mech mod???? WTF?? My first good VU laugh of the day.

mfraz25

Member For 4 Years
They are still for sale. They were meant to fund my juice budget until I could find a job. I'm in no way trying to 'mooch' anything. I'm out of juice and both springs in my only mech mods collapsed, sub ohm is my preferred way to vape and the mods listed on that ad either won't fit an rda or won't fire sub ohm.

I'm just in need of some juice. I have about a mil left in my protank and that is it

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They are still for sale. They were meant to fund my juice budget until I could find a job. I'm in no way trying to 'mooch' anything. I'm out of juice and both springs in my only mech mods collapsed, sub ohm is my preferred way to vape and the mods listed on that ad either won't fit an rda or won't fire sub ohm.

I'm just in need of some juice. I have about a mil left in my protank and that is it
Local vape shop... make a trade.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Aren't those box mods basically just mech mods in a box? Why won't they fire sub ohm? They use the same battery as a tube mech mod does. And why won't any of those mods fit an rda?? That makes no sense either.

mfraz25

Member For 4 Years
Because they are tank inset. They hold a 21mm by 15mm

I don't have any rdas that are 15mm long.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Go to a cheaper cart/tank as well until you can support your RDA toys IMO, those blow through juice double time. You need to take stock in what you can afford it sounds like

mfraz25

Member For 4 Years
I would need juice in order to use a carto tank. I have gone back to those a couple of times when waiting on new batteries for my provari. The mod is not what is important, I am out of juice. No matter what toys I have or what sits in or on top of said toys, I have nothing to vape.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would need juice in order to use a carto tank. I have gone back to those a couple of times when waiting on new batteries for my provari. The mod is not what is important, I am out of juice. No matter what toys I have or what sits in or on top of said toys, I have nothing to vape.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and just suggest that if you can't afford to vape maybe you shouldn't be vaping. What's going to happen when the juice someone pifs you runs out?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
have you tried your local vape club??
normally vape groups do help out their members that get stuck, and Georgia has some pretty awesome groups..

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was helped out by a close friend and a local vape shop around here.
There ya go! Its usually the best way.. keep it local, then everyone knows whats what and whos who :)

Make sure to return the favor when you can.. :)

mfraz25

Member For 4 Years
I was able to trade a mod for a better mech and since I've been doing reviews the local shop also gave me juice to review.

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LMAOF no I'm not honestly must be puffing on more than juice it appears,
I'm here looking for someone WHO REALLY needs some help and to give away a bunch of old gear I have laying around, this character should be ashamed or at least embarrassed, makes me wonder what the hell I'm doing on this thread being this was the first one I've looked at.
If someone here knows someone who REALLY needs some help please let me know...!!!
This really kind of pissed me off reading this.. Sorry but that's what I think about this character, stupid
Have some of Kanger mini's and coils to go with, stuff like that..

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LMAOF no I'm not honestly must be puffing on more than juice it appears,
I'm here looking for someone WHO REALLY needs some help and to give away a bunch of old gear I have laying around, this character should be ashamed or at least embarrassed, makes me wonder what the hell I'm doing on this thread being this was the first one I've looked at.
If someone here knows someone who REALLY needs some help please let me know...!!!
This really kind of pissed me off reading this.. Sorry but that's what I think about this character, stupid
Have some of Kanger mini's and coils to go with, stuff like that..

Unfortunately there are going to be some that post they need something and truth be told do not, I am not saying this about this member either way. But every forum is going to have what we like to call moochers, and usually you can tell that that is what some are, I would maybe suggest looking in the PIF section and reading some in there and you can tell who needs things for real. Good luck:)

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Unfortunately there are going to be some that post they need something and truth be told do not, I am not saying this about this member either way. But every forum is going to have what we like to call moochers, and usually you can tell that that is what some are, I would maybe suggest looking in the PIF section and reading some in there and you can tell who needs things for real. Good luck:)
Ya, I fire off crap and then think about it, as usual, I guess it's some humans nature to just take what ever and never give back.
I'm an easy mark and I know it, can't pass a homeless person without handing out some cash.
Been financially fortunate myself but came from the hard places back when I was younger so now I really do want to give others a hand up and my way of saying thanks for all the help I've gotten through the years, if you hear of someone Whiskey let me know, I know you've always got your eye out.. Thanks I'm new at this forum business as if you haven't noticed.. very little etiquette me thinks and old, your great..!

mfraz25

Member For 4 Years
Not that it matters what I say, you've already labeled me but I lost my job while on leave for the death of my father in law. I was in a pretty bad spot when I posted this and through the kindness of others I am back up and running.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You weren't labeled, imo. You found ways of working through it and I think the responses people had encouraged that. I'm truly sorry for your loss and am happy for you that things are looking up. No one ever knows what another is going through. And we've seen our big share of problem people, so I'm sure we all understand the responses. Glad things are better. Really.

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Need more folks like you all.. and thanks for looking out Whiskey :D
I'll keep looking around and keep the advise in mind, guy kind of blew my mind and I wanted to choke him about fourth post..LOL
Shocked, but I get it now, I think.. Thank you
I need to seriously downsize have hundreds of mods, I smoked for 40 years, I still have one now and then and stink for the rest of the day,
Was told I should stop for a damn good reason and got my attention so got turned on to vaping and when I get in to something, I AM ALL IN, big time, crazy I think at times, still have my first little 650maH ego and the clearo, seems so funny looking at it now.
But I would seriously help out someone - someones who are just making it day to day minimum wage types or worse, I remember those days, everyday.. but I do get REALLY complacent but it doesn't take me long to know that.
I get really mad at myself when I bitch about some crap over a VF, WTF was my eventual thought, people would love to have that just the way it is, need to get grateful, again..!
So.. this was the first PIF I read and of course I snap a gasket, oh boy, glad you can't reach me with a hammer Whiskey..LOL

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not that it matters what I say, you've already labeled me but I lost my job while on leave for the death of my father in law. I was in a pretty bad spot when I posted this and through the kindness of others I am back up and running.
Sorry for your loss, I just lost my Mom also and running out of juice was the last thing on my mind, but you know pal you labeled yourself, period, you have stuff for sale a Provari and all this other crap and asking for juice, WTF buddy, glad your back up and running

VU Sponsors